Author Topic: Insert Name Here: Hostilic Cricticism Attitude  (Read 7910 times)

Insert on my Addon's Topic spotted some issues with my wheels on my recent vehicles, we got into a harsh fight over them with private messages and eventually made up  afterwords.

The next day (today), I decided to have him help me fix it starting with a different car. Here's our conversation

Here it all starts out fine; we're going about our way fixing the problem.

Note that from here on down he keeps repeating the same action to match this image here

Between these images, I'm still tweaking this wheel

Again, note the hostilily and "force" in his advice; I was getting tired of his attitude.

The vanhammer image was used to show that there was a "rounded lip" or whatever on the outer diameter of the tire.

What I meant to say by "Then this is useless to you then", was that I was feeling a waste of his time when it isn't "100% perfect wheel". He's starting to become an impatient prick at this point

After that, I blocked him on discord and he messages and leaves me on steam with this

If anybody is being the "ass that is a loving child being an insufferable prick", it's Insert. All of this excess attitude was immature and highly unnecessary.
/discuss

drama over he just got pwned
hostilily ass lookin head ://

insert name here is pretty much a bitch, so......... this is what happens when you talk to him

just say "I like it better this way" or something

just say "I like it better this way" or something
He possibly could've persisted either way.

You over-reacted and he didn't take a hint

You over-reacted and he didn't take a hint
I don't think OP ever overreacted to anything, he was pretty polite about it and insert name here was getting really pushy. even in the last moments OP didn't get heated, he was really calm and just explained that he didn't like to be treated the way insert name here was treating him lol. insert name here was definitely the one overreacting

nobody was really hostile in this until the end; that's not the focus. the point is that, ironically, inh doesn't know when to "stop"

wow okay not needed drama

Anyways, you asked me for my help when it came to the wheels. Usually you make them really thin, so I was up front about it. When I gave you a suggestion to fix that, you never did even try to fix the issue, you just moved it a fraction of a unit and started going "I don't want to." Instead of wanting help, you were acting like you just wanted self justification

I like your models, all of them are great, just you tend to use very thin wheels which throws off the look. I'm sorry for getting hostile with you, that was my fault and it never should've went that far. This drama wasn't needed at all though in my opinion.

wow okay not needed drama
doesnt really seem like that's your call to make