Totally Accurate Battlegrounds Thread (Formerly Free Game Thread 1.1)

Poll

TAB, how is it?

Better than PUBG
17 (56.7%)
Worse than Fortnite
1 (3.3%)
All Battle Royales Suck
3 (10%)
Liberals BTFO
4 (13.3%)
Another fad
5 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Author Topic: Totally Accurate Battlegrounds Thread (Formerly Free Game Thread 1.1)  (Read 7391 times)

« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 07:04:34 PM by 16-Bit »

« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 03:19:07 AM by 16-Bit »

Finally, a good entry into the battle royal genre

oh no i won't be able to get it in time

« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 11:54:06 PM by Gytyyhgfffff »

this actually looks like fun tbh

its a huge amount of fun

unironically the best battle royale game yet

« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 12:28:01 AM by Gytyyhgfffff »

Even though the game doesn't seem to take itself seriously, it looks really well made and fun.

And it probably didn't launch with 80 million issues either.

after playing it it's kinda eh in my experience. there's only up to 40 players and it's a pretty big map for it so it's kinda odd. loot seems to be far and few between which is a shame considering how many different weapons and stuff there are. there's no way to switch between weapons except to press the button for that weapon so scrolling through them isn't an option. and it seems to have optimization issues which is a pretty big pain for me cus pressing a button doesn't always work when i'm dropping frames in this. rly this does seem like it'll be fun for a lil bit but it's still kinda eh and apparently this is just a one-off joke thing and the devs don't plan on updating it much, which is a shame cus this does seem to have some issues that make it not rly as fun as it could be imo
shooting range was still pretty fun tho

« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 03:28:28 PM by Anybody »

does anyone have a problem with the game not coming up? it's there on my taskbar and i can hear the music, but i can only see the desktop.

does anyone have a problem with the game not coming up? it's there on my taskbar and i can hear the music, but i can only see the desktop.
Have you tried using alt+tab or the windows key + tab to try an access the window?