[NEWS] Oklahoma now leads nation with highest incarceration rate, study finds

Author Topic: [NEWS] Oklahoma now leads nation with highest incarceration rate, study finds  (Read 9590 times)

uuUuuUUgh too many words

but a quick way to absorb a lot of data on the issue might to check out John Oliver's Prison episode,

shut up tapdrinker
ummmm i only drink PURE FILTERED WATER you IMBECILE

why should people go to jail for stuff that they do
they should just cover it up like those teachers unions you support

but a quick way to absorb a lot of data on the issue might to check out John Oliver's Prison episode
this explains a lot

ummmm i only drink PURE FILTERED WATER you IMBECILE

above user drinks salt water

My dude--I was brief. He asked for my sources, so I provided several alongside specific excerpts that support said facts. The forget else do you want me to do?

If you want to scream like a caveman scared to change his beliefs, that's okay, but don't try to pretend there's an actual reasoning behind it. That's simply disingenuous.

above user drinks salt water
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

My dude--I was brief. He asked for my sources, so I provided several alongside specific excerpts that support said facts. The forget else do you want me to do?

If you want to scream like a caveman scared to change his beliefs, that's okay, but don't try to pretend there's an actual reasoning behind it. That's simply disingenuous.
john olliver isnt a source you loving mongrel

Your sources is the guy whos body is composed of 70% soy?

Your sources is the guy whos body is composed of 70% soy?
What? I quoted New York Times, Times, and Washington Post?

journalists are demons

These sources are almost as terrible as your sources of drinking water

rofl. just rofl.