[NEWS] Oklahoma now leads nation with highest incarceration rate, study finds

Author Topic: [NEWS] Oklahoma now leads nation with highest incarceration rate, study finds  (Read 9823 times)

McZealot can you explain why you thought it was necessary to say you want to have loveual intercourse with children?

the year is 20xxx

Neo-Neo-Oklahoma is at an all time high in crime rates 20 years since the grand inquisition by emperor Annoying Orange
one man, a PI by the name of Mr.Mick Zealot and his group of disturbingly underdressed and underaged girls solve crimes and resist the police state

... that quote isn't even a little bit unreasonable, lol. Are you in denial about something?

zealot gets trolled by thot patrol epuc style (1976, colorized)

... that quote isn't even a little bit unreasonable, lol. Are you in denial about something?

you want to forget kids

this thread destroyed itself

Right... everyone acts shocked when I say that the best way to protect children is to put child enthusiasts in institutions rather than prisons. But they can never really tell me why. Prisons release child enthusiasts once the sentence is up, which re-introduces them into society, but with nothing to lose and a vengeance that will motivate them to commit crimes against children. Institutions wont release someone who is a danger to society until they are determined to be 'cured' through therapy (or, in extreme cases, I'd support chemical sterilization). Once sterilized or medicated, they are no longer a danger to children, and thus can't be held responsible for actions committed while they were in an altered state of mind (due to their mental illness).

Also, I'm a very unusually strong vegan. I find it a little hard to be intimidated by a lanky internet troll.

Right... everyone acts shocked when I say that the best way to protect children is to put child enthusiasts in institutions rather than prisons. But they can never really tell me why. Prisons release child enthusiasts once the sentence is up, which re-introduces them into society, but with nothing to lose and a vengeance that will motivate them to commit crimes against children. Institutions wont release someone who is a danger to society until they are determined to be 'cured' through therapy (or, in extreme cases, I'd support chemical sterilization). Once sterilized or medicated, they are no longer a danger to children, and thus can't be held responsible for actions committed while they were in an altered state of mind (due to their mental illness).
child enthusiasts belong in prisons where they cant touch children

Right... everyone acts shocked when I say that the best way to protect children is to put child enthusiasts in institutions

You belong in an institution

child enthusiasts belong in prisons where they cant touch children

this is a loving fact