Author Topic: Youtube made another pride video  (Read 17792 times)

no one said you had to inform little kids about the ins and outs of loveuality

if they are curious about a gay couple or have questions then just tell them that it's just two people that love eachother and thats all that there needs to be done

chances are little kids aren't gonna give a forget anyways (from what ive seen)

Well yeah that's what I meant

i understand this but whats wrong with kids being educated

kids are innocent; they don't fully understand love if they know about it and should be allowed just to be a kid, with no big problems exposed to them. they can know that some people like the same gender or both genders but none of this advanced in detail stuff.

So what should kids get their love education from? Without any education there is pretty high chance that research will be the only thing teaching them; but it's not very likely to teach them a realistic point of view since, you know, part of the point of research is for fulling fantasy that doesn't exist in a rational world. Lack of rational love and loveuality education leads to things like incels, and other types of loveual abusers who think the things that happen in research are actually based on reality.

kids as in KIDS like little kids

the whole incel thing became a boogeyman. most incels are fat neckbeards that just post online, they can't and won't do stuff.

alot of people could be considered "incel" even if they're peaceful
they check the boxes on the incel thing but don't identify as one
i could be considered an incel as a lot of kids are having love and i have bad adhd and ocd with social anxiety and depressive features.
i was writing about how i may never have love but that's too personal and seems attention whoreish
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 06:11:02 PM by Weaponized Autism »

i'll probably be a virgin up until my mid to late 20s to be honest
well this was fairly obvious

well this was fairly obvious

tbh this forum probably virgin cenral

kids are innocent; they don't fully understand love if they know about it and should be allowed just to be a kid, with no big problems exposed to them.
homoloveuality is only a "big problem" because you make it one. to a kid, it doesn't make any difference at all whether or not someone's gay. it's when you try to hide LGBT people from them and act like it's something to be feared that the problem begins

homoloveuality is only a "big problem" because you make it one. to a kid, it doesn't make any difference at all whether or not someone's gay. it's when you try to hide LGBT people from them and act like it's something to be feared that the problem begins

oh shut the forget up

It has nothing to do with fearing LGBT people and everything to do with them not needing to be a topic of discussion for kids unless they ask

At what point is it pertinent for you to sit a little kid down and say "okay kiddo listen here this is a queer and they're not to be feared"

dudebro is gonna be like "brother what"

homoloveuality is only a "big problem" because you make it one.

🤔

you aint gotta give them a lecture bro. it just means not averting their eyes or going somewhere else or acting embarrassed or flustered when you see gay people showing the slightest amount of affection
generally, acting like it's a big deal at all is bad. acting unnecessarily supportive of gay strangers is also stupid and will still make your child think it's something weird

literally what did he mean by this
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 06:54:53 PM by Foxscotch »

oh shut the forget up

It has nothing to do with fearing LGBT people and everything to do with them not needing to be a topic of discussion for kids unless they ask

At what point is it pertinent for you to sit a little kid down and say "okay kiddo listen here this is a queer and they're not to be feared"

dudebro is gonna be like "brother what"
nice strawman you dull pencil

it just means not averting their eyes or going somewhere else or acting embarrassed or flustered when you see gay people showing the slightest amount of affection

how many people do you think actually do this