Youtube made another pride video

Author Topic: Youtube made another pride video  (Read 16983 times)

everyone except gay or trans kids living in homophobic places that don't even realize it's possible for same-love love to exist, or that there's a term for being transgender and that there's other people like them

i didn't know most gays lived in a frozen tundra holy stuff

are you loving kidding me dude? i've been threatened, shoved, harassed, and narrowly avoided getting the stuff kicked out of me twice. breaking news dude it's not them evil muslims doing it here in america

That probably has more to do with the fact that ur an obnoxious friend then with you being gay.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 03:25:33 PM by beachbum111111 »

That probably has more to do with the fact that your an obnoxious friend then with you being gay.

you're*

are you loving kidding me dude? i've been threatened, shoved, harassed, and narrowly avoided getting the stuff kicked out of me twice. breaking news dude it's not them evil muslims doing it here in america
watch the matrix to learn how to add that +2 to dodge...... its how we all survive pusillanimous individual

nah drydess just needs to do track because any brother gay or straight about to get beat up does that stuff

I mean honestly, its only 9 days in and I have to deal with all these friend commercials full of friends talking about how important it is that everyone knows they're a friend

No one gives a forget if you're a friend. I can loving tell you suck richard because of your friend ass wardrobe anyway. forget off of my screen I'm trying to play Solitaire for forget's sake.

And that goes for the lesbians too. Big shock, this fat loving bitch tiddy'd chick is a lesbian? I never would've thought. I don't care. I don't give a stuff. You have your rights. forget off, go home, leave me alone go DAMN
this unabashed confidence that no savvy employer or investigateer will ever find your forum account is astounding. keep your fingers crossed

this unabashed confidence that no savvy employer or investigateer will ever find your forum account is astounding. keep your fingers crossed

is that a threat bitch

is that a threat bitch
nah just a musing. i guess i'm sorta projecting my paranoia

nah just a musing. i guess i'm sorta projecting my paranoia

Who's gonna investigate some nobody cigarettealoo like you and me

Anyone that announces that they are apart of one loveuality and act like it’s part of their personality is a loving handicap.

Who's gonna investigate some nobody cigarettealoo like you and me

The same guy that investigateed me