Youtube made another pride video

Author Topic: Youtube made another pride video  (Read 17754 times)

I don't have a problem with gays or people saying their gay, I just hate it when people use it as a weapon, is all.
who is using it as a weapon? do you just enjoy pulling stuff from your ass when it suites you?

I don't have a problem with gays or people saying their gay, I just hate it when people use it as a weapon, is all.

Used as a weapon? What the forget does this mean?

Used as a weapon? What the forget does this mean?
I swear I saw this before, but I don't even know what it means lol. Guess I'm in the wrong. Oh well  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

gay pride month was created in collaboration by the government and the media to silence the cries of those who are truly fighting against years of oppression. gamers.

woo woo lets go hit that like button if you gay

I find it stupid to be proud of your loveuality, race, religion or whatever, just live life like you want, don't try to get bragging rights about it.

>just live life like you want

nice meme

gays were created in area 51 in 1648 as an attempt to exterminate overpopulation in the uk, aids was invented shortly afterwards and applied to to the gays making them advanced killing machines

I Too Am Upset About Gay Pride Month Fellow Redditors

hehehe +karma
holy stuff hillary clinton breathed obviously a sign she is the leader of a baby raping cult
join r/conspiracy niggo
no illuminartiy aloud

Weaponized Homoloveuality

gay pride month was created in collaboration by the government and the media to silence the cries of those who are truly fighting against years of oppression. gamers.
the oppression goes back since the dawn of the gamers, as evident in the name: gay-mer

I am MORALLY OUTRAGED at this even though it has no bearing on my life whatsoever

If Youtube dosen't celebrate fathers day this year...

lgbt people feel they arent accepted in society yet identity themselves as their own group with their own flag and cast themselves away

What's this? A formerly oppressed and ostracized group of people is happy? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! this is unacceptable! I must post about it online. when I'm done the entire planet will know my fury!!!

- libertardian users
« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 02:30:32 PM by PhantOS »