Author Topic: Youtube made another pride video  (Read 17641 times)

what non deadbeat or abusive american parents or people who care about you will kick you out of the house, disown you or kill you for being gay
uh, first of all, zero. kicking your child out of their home for being lgbt is abusive (which I'm sure is why you said that)
so ignoring the fact that you said "non deadbeat or abusive american parents": about 40% of homeless youth in the US is LGBT, and about 43% of those were kicked out of their house for it, with 32% leaving their home because of abuse, which for all intents and purposes is equivalent to being kicked out. and this is reported by places where the person, obviously, feels comfortable revealing their identity to the shelter. it stands to reason that in places like the bible belt, reporting would be even lower, and instances of being kicked out or abused would be even higher
furthermore, about 17% of hate crimes in the US are committed because of the victim's loveual orientation. doesn't say anything about trans people, but I have little doubt that they experience it even more than people who just aren't straight

I don't imagine there are actually numbers for disownment, but it's probably safe to assume that it's more common than being kicked out, simply because it's the less extreme option

are you loving kidding me dude? i've been threatened, shoved, harassed, and narrowly avoided getting the stuff kicked out of me twice. breaking news dude it's not them evil muslims doing it here in america

ThIS is WhY I NEeD FemINisM

evidently not society considering people are so against pride
People are against it being shoved in their face. No one wants to automatically conform to whatever some loud-mouthed handicap wants them to believe

there's nothing to believe
lgbt people exist and they're not going away anytime soon

People are against it being shoved in their face. No one wants to automatically conform to whatever some loud-mouthed handicap wants them to believe
Because the only way that anything changes is by making it known. Like it or not, the only way that societal norms change over time is by making a constant fuss over it until the majority of people are won over. This is why there are activist organizations for virtually every political opinion in existence, your stance won't get anywhere if you're not loud about it.

this would be a better argument for forced advertisements than anti-gay sentiments honestly

this would be a better argument for forced advertisements than anti-gay sentiments honestly
It's a good argument for a couple of things.

It's a good argument for a couple of things.
Not exactly a good argument for this. It's not like gay people are coming to your house, knocking on your door and saying "ill suck your richard for free" while the Worldwide Freedom Gay House of Homo is advertising bullcrap that says "Being gay is okay. If you aint gay you aint cool" or some stuff.

It's also not like people are plastering the word "GAY" all in their profiles and signatures, signing discord messages with it or something and researchhub is doing exclusivively gay research now.

there's nothing to believe
lgbt people exist and they're not going away anytime soon

or at least until aids kick in.

I think gays are doing something good for the world. They leave a girl out and take another dude with them.

i like how so many people express their hate for lgbt people and at the same time wonder why they feel the need to show some pride about it

obviously they're still not fully accepted in society yet so they will still be loud and proud about it. when we can finally accept them they won't make as much of a fuss about it anymore

straight pride worldwide

I think gays are doing something good for the world. They leave a girl out and take another dude with them.

actually they take about 200 with them with multispectral resistant stds