Youtube made another pride video

Author Topic: Youtube made another pride video  (Read 17810 times)

[img width=60 0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/332359375698264064/455129363650707456/IMG_20180609_160120.jpg[/img]
[img width=60h0 ]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/332359375698264064/455129929080766464/IMG_20180609_160330.jpg[/img]

wonder how that girl thinks she was born

wonder how that girl thinks she was born
do you not know how to quote

do you not know how to quote
[/quotewhat do you mean

breaking the images is simpler than manually selecting and deleting it on mobile lol

If you guys honestly think gay pride is being perpetually shoved in your face and thats the only reason/excuse for your animosity then you're probably just handicapped if anything

PRIDE literally started as a parade to shove gayness in peoples faces so why the forget are you pretending like thats not how it works anymore

says the canadian lmao
can't spell california without cunt
drydess can u explain to me what u meant by these

PRIDE literally started as a parade to shove gayness in peoples faces so why the forget are you pretending like thats not how it works anymore
just like those christians with their disgusting "christmas" "parades"

Because a holiday about a fat man who breaks into your house to give you presents really screams "Christian holiday" at this point

Dude shut up

keyword PERPETUALLY you forgetin half eaten sandwich

Dude shut up

Nono... he has a point. As much as I hate pride month, it's just as annoying as any other Christmas parade or even the loving Macy's Thanksgiving parade.

you forgetin half eaten sandwich
spitting actual fire

"Yeah and you're supposed to be dumpster diving for ham scraps you six piece chicken mcnobody..."

Keyword suck my ass perpetual or otherwise its annoying as forget

Just stfu and be gay its not that hard