Author Topic: Brothers of the Brick (Reborn)  (Read 11824 times)

Rky goes to your school?

Yes. No matter how much he denies it, Yes, he does. Not gonna give any location or anything of where my school is.

I dont need, or even want, to know where your school is, cuz i really dont care :D
and i guess that its cool that someone at your school playes blockland.
me and my friend, Kyle are the only ones who play at my school that i know of, and he has free version

Wow. Laremere. Maybe your quality of building has but defiantly youre attitude isnt showing it. Your becoming a stuck up PANDA that does nothing but brags about how "AMAZING I IZ AT BULDING!!!!FIFTYFIVE!!!" So just stop trying, Go get a life, And go get some friends. Just because you can show up some 10 year olds in a building game, doesnt make you cool. And if this is what your phrase you say to a girl when you meet them "Well, See, Id like to consider myself a friend, I play videogames all day, and I show little kids whos boss" Than your not gonna get anybody or anything. I wanna say BB at the bottom of this, but im not going to for the sheer purpose of your a stuck up piece of ice cream, that doesnt deserve anybody to sign anything to.
I wasn't trying to show you up.  I would explain my reasoning behind my post, but you'd ignore it and instead flame me with irrational and unrelated comments.

Wow. Laremere. Maybe your quality of building has but defiantly youre attitude isnt showing it. Your becoming a stuck up PANDA that does nothing but brags about how "AMAZING I IZ AT BULDING!!!!FIFTYFIVE!!!" So just stop trying, Go get a life, And go get some friends. Just because you can show up some 10 year olds in a building game, doesnt make you cool. And if this is what your phrase you say to a girl when you meet them "Well, See, Id like to consider myself a friend, I play videogames all day, and I show little kids whos boss" Than your not gonna get anybody or anything. I wanna say BB at the bottom of this, but im not going to for the sheer purpose of your a stuck up piece of ice cream, that doesnt deserve anybody to sign anything to.
I wasn't trying to show you up.  I would explain my reasoning behind my post, but you'd ignore it and instead flame me with irrational and unrelated comments.
It's a bit late for that. I think beachbum is finished with you anyway. I am too, because honestly, all you do is post here to tell us how bad you think we are. Well that's your opinion, and in my opinion, you should keep your own damn opinions to yourself. Now leave, because people who want to join our clan should post here, and i seriously doubt you would want to rejoin. It wouldn't be much fun being stuck in a clan where pretty much everyone hates you.

There are a couple of things that I would like to state, laremere has, in fact, grown in his skills of building, and though no mater how many accusations that you can make, he is not "bitter" about BotB. The things that he states in this topic you should really listen to instead of turn your back and flame them. This clan has really gotten out of shape, I understand that everyone is "bloated" and thinks that they are amazing builders, but really, they aren't. I know that you guys are starting a Venice build, and it didn't seem that organized and was poorly started. I am sorry, Beachbum, but really you are getting to over rot with this clan, and by the way you so called "flame" against laremere really was an immature jest, you and all your fellow clan members really need to listen to some "wisdom" if I may, and accept the truth that this clan is really falling apart yet again no mater how many times you say it isn't. Flaming me for this post does nothing, you people just need to accept it and start something organized and good. In my opinion, when this clan was re-born so many in-experienced builders join and kinda ruined it.   

Show me one helpful post Larem has made.

Show me one helpful post Larem has made.

It's more of that my qaulity of building has increased, wile this clan's has decreased...

:panda: I... Laremere. Look, Im really sorry. I ment everything I said in that post, But in the way that I put it, It made it very immature. This IS in fact a clan post, And it is made for clan business, And since people are starting to make it really off-topic, I
am unfortunately releasing that this clan, really might fail again, I really dont want it too though. I dont doubt that you have become a better builder, And in my eyes, If you make a build that has more detail than the previous and has a nicer appeal to it, than, you are a better builder. I would really like to put what I said aside. Im really sorry, I acted very immaturely. If you dont want to join this clan because of the comments I made, Im sorry again, This clan needs better builders, And I dont doubt that you would make the clan venice build better with your input on a build.

Once again- Sorry.

Beachbum...

Well looks like i spoke too soon, and it isn't the first time i've done that.

Look, we aren't the best, and we don't think we're the best even if thats what appeal you guys were getting. When i first made BotB, i made it for fun, not to be the most elite clan on Blockland. We don't ask to have our builds rated or even critiqued for that matter. We do them for fun because that's what Blockland should be about, but sadly, its about being the best and trying to prove that one person is better than anybody else, usually by comparing building skills. It's a big game of, "i'll put you down to make myself look better." I can name i handful of situations where this sort of action has occured, but i'm not going to point them out because that would be rude.

I hope this is making sense to you guys.

Sure its good to have great building skills, but that doesn't make you any better of a person. What it takes is friendship, and thats what brought this clan back together. I hope we can forget all of our problems and move on.

You don't need to be great, but you should work towards improvement.

You don't need to be great, but you should work towards improvement.

You're acting like we aren't even considering your earlier posts. We will work towards improvement, but i'm just saying not being the best builder doesn't change who you are.

It seems you didn't read my earlier posts, because I was saying that the clan's building ability was going down, not up.