Author Topic: yep this account still open  (Read 29464 times)

how many epic trolling videos with pichu y'all brothers expect

The big question I have at the moment is weather there will be anymore newcomers, specifically if Rayman will be playable or are 66 characters too much for the switch to handle?

The big question I have at the moment is weather there will be anymore newcomers, specifically if Rayman will be playable or are 66 characters too much for the switch to handle?
Tech specs aren't what the determine the max number of fighters, just how many fighters Sakurai and his team can push out before the total number becomes too much for a fighting game roster.

Gameplay wise 65 as is already alot especially considering some of that is already bloat. They might reveal a new character or two maybe.

They'll definitely be revealing the rest of the stages and modes, people been brown townyzing the current stuff we've been given and so far we know there's 70-80+ stages in the game at that point I wouldn't be surprised if every stage was in.

can we stop and appreciate the new theme

my god it's so good

8 player ice climbers will be crazy

Tech specs aren't what the determine the max number of fighters, just how many fighters Sakurai and his team can push out before the total number becomes too much for a fighting game roster.

Gameplay wise 65 as is already alot especially considering some of that is already bloat. They might reveal a new character or two maybe.

They'll definitely be revealing the rest of the stages and modes, people been brown townyzing the current stuff we've been given and so far we know there's 70-80+ stages in the game at that point I wouldn't be surprised if every stage was in.
I see. I just wanna see Rayman, Simon Belmont, Banjo and Kazzoie, Crash bandicoot and maybe even Sora (if it's possible) in the game as well. They all deserve a place in the roster

« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 12:27:08 PM by gr8dayseth »

-ridley-
look how happy he is

o and u can turn stage hazards off too without changing the layout this is huge
Being able to turn off the stage hazards is actually something I've wanted personally so this is cool. Some of the stages have good designs but some dumb bs in them so now that won't be an issue.

We have Omega, Battlefield, Normal, and Hazards variations for every stage in the game now.

Megaman stage with no loving Yellow Devil. Hallelujah!

I will say i would prefer new characters instead of adding every character from previous games. The issue with that is that more IPs would be needed to make a fresher roster which could pose a problem.

But even then there are still quite a few Nintendo IPs in Smash with untouched characters

now my brother can stop acting like I'm some purist because I don't like items or stage hazards

i just hope they have some subspace emissary type stuff