yep this account still open

Author Topic: yep this account still open  (Read 30658 times)

i mean the switch is comparatively portable; there's a possibility of that stuff returning, though i've heard rumors that they did away with customs, so it's unlikely it would return in that form.

tbh i just want another story mode.  i've played through emissary a million times and it's still entertaining to run through.

Daisy making it over waluigi
Current year

comparing some project m mario v sonic footage to the invitational finals between zero and mkleo. the pacing is just abysmal by comparison. smash5 suffers from the same problems as smash4 but with a shiny new coat. there are no true combos, only followups to prevent your opponent from landing. almost everything pushes your opponent up and into the air so the whole game is just chipping away at each other and trying to keep your opponent from landing. every move launches you so far away that you have to be playing as a character with high mobility just for a chance at a follow up that they can easily get out of, thus reducing the risk of charging in head first and ignoring the neutral game. there's almost no repercussions for this because you can just land and readjust. smash5 feels faster because of reduced endlag on some moves and increased character speed across the board but until you can actually chain moves together it's basically a smash4 port

yeah that's a general consensus.  i don't think they'll ever make another melee (or for that matter, a pfg better than pm), but as of the invitational, they are seemingly accepting (and encouraging) feedback this time.  we can only wait and see what becomes of it.

wow i hope sword characters don't suck this time around

I thought Nintendo were off their nutter when I saw Daisy as a playable character, but then Fox used his assist trophy...

i'm gonna main daisy

i can actually see this being much more competitive than smash 4 but not as much as melee which is pretty fine tbh
there's also like a huge number of stages coming back and there's gonna be a hazard toggle too so a lot more legal stages are gonna be available
« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 09:57:53 AM by gr8dayseth »

I thought Nintendo were off their nutter when I saw Daisy as a playable character, but then Fox used his assist trophy...
I thought it was a good way for them to acknowledge clone characters.

i'm gonna main daisy

i can actually see this being much more competitive than smash 4 but not as much as melee which is pretty fine tbh
there's also like a huge number of stages coming back and there's gonna be a hazard toggle too so a lot more legal stages are gonna be available
Source on the hazard toggle? That could give us a forgetton of legal stages.

I thought it was a good way for them to acknowledge clone characters.
me too, doing it this way and giving them the same number as the character they're "echoing" with a symbol will probably help people complain less about clones "taking up character slots" cus they really don't. they're more like bonuses

Source on the hazard toggle? That could give us a forgetton of legal stages.
i did mention it earlier
o and u can turn stage hazards off too without changing the layout this is huge
but this clip's more of an official confirmation
https://clips.twitch.tv/EagerFitGaurJKanStyle

Holy stuff.

That's already better than any other smash game's stage picks.

mmmmmmm yes i love tripping too
L O l tripping lowl thank god for the competeitive spirit am I right REAL smash bros fans * palys game with 70 worthless fighers(

There are a lot of rumors going around that Simon Belmont will be playable in this game. If that is true then that will be forgetin amazing

mfw everyone who begged for ridley doesn't give a stuff and is now complaining about waluigi

mfw everyone who begged for ridley doesn't give a stuff and is now complaining about waluigi
or maybe it's the people who were also begging for waluigi

why waluigi

he's only good for mario kart, and maybe tennis