Author Topic: yep this account still open  (Read 29475 times)

no  more fire gayblem
It doesn't have to be more, just replace one of the millions of sword users from the Fire Emblem franchise

Fire Emblem has axe users, lance users, bowmen, thieves, horsemen that use lances and javelins, valkyries, they already got a mage, yet they still keep picking the sword users
« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 01:32:58 PM by Masterlegodude »

I honestly don't see them adding Chrom as an issue tbh, since he's essentially a reskin.
I do wish they'd had some staff or spear users, but I don't see the addition of Chrom as something that would effect the possible inclusion of a spear/staff character tbh

they signaled this with the introduction of robin in smash 4. you all should have saw it coming

KING K ROOL LETS loving GOOOOO

I honestly don't see them adding Chrom as an issue tbh, since he's essentially a reskin.
I do wish they'd had some staff or spear users, but I don't see the addition of Chrom as something that would effect the possible inclusion of a spear/staff character tbh
The addition of a fire emblem clone character may not be taxing on the development side, but the more clones you add the lower the chances of representatives from the same series have of getting added. The FE roster is bloated with plenty of unnecessary characters.

Fire Emblem is my favorite series but I seriously understand the frustration with the oversaturation of (lame) representatives. They could've done an Echo for literally anyone else and they decided to give us Chrom, who is probably gonna suck.

why are they adding another sword anime character wtf

why are they adding another sword anime character wtf
What else are they gonna fill the roster with? The Just Dance characters, joycon warriors or some other weird stuff?

What else are they gonna fill the roster with? The Just Dance characters, joycon warriors or some other weird stuff?
waluigi, crono, sora, the list proabably goes on

Who even is Waluigi? I've only ever seen him in Mario Party. Seems like you just want another useless and unplayed character (Possibly even a GOOFY anime swordfighter! Hell, what about a swordfighter that looks like a straight knockoff of Dragon Ball Z!) instead of a Roy clone which actually won't be as useless as Lucina since he actually has different moves on some part (Aether)

how about a monster hunter fighter

hell honestly if the game just released like this with all these characters and stages and new features i'd be perfectly fine with it. this is gonna be a gud game

another fire emblem sword echo isn't that big a deal considering we already have so many other characters besides them and echos don't rly "use up" slots. altho i do think if they made yet another one it might be a bit much lol but i doubt that will happen unless they're really unique
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 04:27:29 AM by gr8dayseth »

Hell, what about a swordfighter that looks like a straight knockoff of Dragon Ball Z!
Ah yes, because Akira Toriyama did the art for Chrono Trigger means the characters are Dragon Ball knockoffs