Author Topic: [NEWS] XXXTentacion has been shot dead in Miami (one suspect found)  (Read 24381 times)

good. stuffty rapper and ultimately a stuffty person.

i get that he has done bad things but people do miss all the good his music has brought people, even if you want to pretend youre glad he passed (spoilers, everyone sees through that stuff when you say that)
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 06:35:39 AM by hootaloo »

i get that he has done bad things but people do miss all the good his music has brought people, even if you want to pretend youre glad he passed (spoilers, everyone sees through that stuff when you say that)
The only time ZZZTentacion did something entertaining is when he got put to sleep by Rob Stone

What? Why couldn't it be 6ix9ine?

good. stuffty rapper and ultimately a stuffty person.
So him being a stuffty rapper makes him deserving of death?
And you could argue that he is was a stuffty person but he was reforming.

omg im so debressed

So him being a stuffty rapper makes him deserving of death?
And you could argue that he is was a stuffty person but he was reforming.
is this post satire? i can't tell.

you cant see through stuff it's internet text.

I dunno, stuff looks pretty solid.

you cant see through stuff it's internet text.
this and the afore mentioned post have me convinced youre just special needs

this and the afore mentioned post have me convinced youre just special needs
your armchair psychology bullstuff has me convinced you have no clue what you're talking about, and are trying to draw in good boy points by being a pretentious cunt.

is that special enough for your needs?

Guy did stuffty stuff and definitely deserved to serve time, which he did on multiple occasions, but nobody deserves to be shot and killed at 20. Thinking otherwise is definitely cruel and unusual punishment.

your armchair psychology bullstuff has me convinced you have no clue what you're talking about, and are trying to draw in good boy points by being a pretentious cunt.

is that special enough for your needs?
my armchair psychology bullstuff? you mean me saying his music helped people? that's not armchair psychology...?
and I have no clue what im talking about? have you read your post through? youre using "armchair prof." completely wrong and hello ive been listening to X for a few years now and have been a hip hop fan for many more, and I really care about the whole scene so you realllly cant say i dont know what im talking about

but yes im absolutely just trying to get good boy points for my two posts in this thread sharing my experience with X and then defending X because i looked up to him musically and he literally died lol.

please go back to lurking.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 07:45:10 AM by hootaloo »

trying to draw in good boy points by being a pretentious cunt.

What did he mean by this?

Guy did stuffty stuff and definitely deserved to serve time, which he did on multiple occasions, but nobody deserves to be shot and killed at 20. Thinking otherwise is definitely cruel and unusual punishment.
Armed robbery, assault with a deadly weapon, aggravated assault, breaking and entering, physiological and psychological torture.

also

my armchair psychology bullstuff? you mean me saying his music helped people? that's not armchair psychology...?
no? are you thick m8? let me point it out for you.
even if you want to pretend youre glad he passed (spoilers, everyone sees through that stuff when you say that)
if that isn't sitting on a pedestal and saying you know better then I don't know what is lmao

and I have no clue what im talking about? have you read your post through?
ref. the text above

youre using "armchair prof." completely wrong and hello ive been listening to X for a few years now and have been a hip hop fan for many more, and I really care about the whole scene so you realllly cant say i dont know what im talking about

but yes im absolutely just trying to get good boy points for my two posts in this thread sharing my experience with X and then defending X because i looked up to him musically and he literally died lol.
the fact you look up to him is depressing and hilarious. hilarious on your account, but depressing for the fact that you'll one day influence someone else.

please go back to lurking.
lol

What did he mean by this?

"look at me i'm righteous and morally correct"