[News] Gamestop loving dies

Author Topic: [News] Gamestop loving dies  (Read 2833 times)

Good. Fuxk em and thier ridiculous upcharging of used games.

I cant wait for EA to follow suit and close down all its physical stores due to the decline in physical and used video game sales

I cant wait for EA to follow suit and close down all its physical stores due to the decline in physical and used video game sales
Oh stuff
I meant EB not EA

hey guys mix the eevee here

Wait... This thread.. Has FORMSTINNG!!!

I'm gonna state I don't like it so I can win! In every thread with formatting................... .........

TBH I kinda appreciate the formatting.

Do you drink soy milk or do you just straight up snort the soylent?

stop formatting your loving threads

stop formating your loving threads

stop formating your loving threads
why don't stop loving bullying matthew

kinda sad. i liked going there to buy physical copies for generally cheaper than other places

digital isnt as cool as having a wall lined with video games and other memorabilia

fast buy a stuff ton of old game discs and you're a god for people in the future when the servers go down

response to master matthew

it's ugly and nobody likes it so stop doing it

why thats a bit messed up now innit?

They should look into the viability of turning themselves into a chain gaming cafe, something that I've see pop up in soeme places. They should have inventory to carry that out. If they can sell about a third to half their locations, they can either dampen the loss of monetary capital they may have, or invest in expanding their inventory or dampen the cost of converting into their new focus.

Also Nix, stop this bullstuff. There's nothing wrong with formatted thread titles, you bitch. You're having beef with people just to have beef with people. It's immature, petty, pointless and a waste of time, so move on.

Although, a bit of an addendum: all these formatted replies—y'all are being children about this, seriously. You're not making any meaningful points at all that completely change the dynamic on the conversation. I don't like a lot of what Master Matthew says, but by God this is an embarrassment.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 11:55:43 AM by SWAT One »

My reply to this thread

Rip gamestop. It's following Blockbuster's footsteps lmao

This is the end of my reply, have a good day!

Anyone surprised it took this long? Like Jesus, blockbuster went down the stuffter a while ago now. A local video game store near my place just closed down about a month ago after being there for years.

The reason everyone is going to digital downloads is because if you have a physical disk, you still need to download the game to play it. This makes it so there's no reason to buy a disk.