Best Hotel You've ever been to.

Author Topic: Best Hotel You've ever been to.  (Read 2044 times)

Best hotel I went to was the Great Wolf Lodge. This place had an arcade, indoor water park, ice cream shop, and an interactive game called Magiquest, where you play as a wizard on a quest to find runes to defeat a dragon.Using your wand you could interact with other objects and environments. What's your favorite hotel or hotel experience?

grand velas in mexico

tight as hell

homewood suites is good quality everything, and still on the cheaper end of things. probably the best one though was just a disney resort i stayed at with a bunch of friends for a week or so. good service but definitely not cheap lmaoooo 20 dollar slice of pizza like bitch what

The Loews Portofino Bay Resort by Universal Orlando is pretty good, and it has nice pools too. Free trips to the Universal parks + fast passes for staying at the hotel is cool too. Might have to change it to Hard Rock Hotel after this winter, though.

Atlantis in Bahamas

Treasure Island & Sam's Town hotel in Las Vegas

The picture of the little city is the inside of Sam's Town, it's loving lit as forget

Atlantis in Bahamas
ive been there before but ive never stayed there. as loving cool as it looks there seems like theres too many tourists everywhere

There was this hotel in Alabama near an amazing beach that had a huge buffet room, about the size of a small auditorium, and a couple of rooms with pools and hot tubs. That's really the best I've been to lol.

Zagaia Eco Resort in Bonito, Mato Grosso do Sul, a state in Brazil, I coudn't find a better picture but it's a beautiful place, this is only a portion of the whole area, I went there in 2009.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 09:43:45 AM by Filipe »

first one I could think of was the woodstock inn in vermont

looks small but they've got a courtyard with a ton of stuff and they have a sledding hill, restaurant and game room with pool tables dart boards and complementary gaming consoles eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i've never been to a fancy hotel but we stayed in some decent ones when i was with my high school on trips to the east and west coasts

Dunes village was good but it had stuffty wifi