SMF Login vulnerability: Change your passwords

Author Topic: SMF Login vulnerability: Change your passwords  (Read 21239 times)

This theme would be good, actually.  It's like the old BLF theme but better.
It also has the baby, so that's a plus

lol wtf is all this.

Can we shove this theme in Badspot's face until we can get him to use it? :cookieMonster:

That does look good.  But it's for 2.0.2, so it will probably break some things.  I ran a theme from 2.0.11 on 2.0.15 and it broke the quick login feature.  I'm lucky I found a fix for it on google.

the "baby" on YaBB SE looks more like a black and white sheep
how the forget does that look like a baby in any way

I wonder if panty crafting and dyeing will be a feature in the perennial final release. I can't wait to groundpound smash blocks with my panty-clad head
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 08:47:49 PM by PhantOS »

seems like polls are a bit broken. you can't modify them.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 09:17:51 PM by Mr Queeba »

Badspot

• Administrator
Assuming that has finished by now, it doesn't look like it's solved. Here is a good example topic that is missing from it's board index: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=319701.0

Given the timestamps of other topics currently on that board, it should be visible on the first page of add-ons, but it is not.

I think I have fixed it now.

I'm gonna guess board sorting is disable incase somebody desides to "ddos" the forums. Would it be possible to add board sorting back in but add some flood protection, like say once every 15 seconds for each user? Maybe add some delay to make the page load super slow for the client but not bog down the server?

can we replace these with customization titles and stuff so people can add like discords and steams etc

so instead its like 2 or 3 of these

also working on some little inject scripts to make the forum prettier
(WIP)

also working on some little inject scripts to make the forum prettier
(WIP)

That looks loving amazing.

Honestly someone sue brickplanet.com(bloxcity)