Is bedpost back?

Author Topic: Is bedpost back?  (Read 5055 times)

i think i posted as oriony like once since he was saying ridiculous stuff but other than that you really dont have any reason to think i posted as a bunch of people

says the one that always starts stuff by saying people are X without any prevailing evidence whatsoever
why are u defending him you loving titgiggler

why are u so angry bro calm down a little

im not defending him, im asking why dont you show any proof that even at the slightest bit proves hes bedpost

im not defending him, im asking why dont you show any proof that even at the slightest bit proves hes bedpost
its pretty obvious considering he hasnt denied anything and is acting like bedpost

its pretty obvious considering he hasnt denied anything and is acting like bedpost
i suppose thats true but still
might be possible raven is back too, in an unnamed discord someone told him to come back and he said hes back so idk

I mean I haven't really done anything bad, and I came back because I like the game. It's my right as an American to decide whether or not I want to buy something.

Also good to note that I had to ignore Verification now since he's been trying to get a trigger out of me.
go away bedpost
you go away bedpost
go away bedpost
bedpost is the one to roulë them all

he hasn't even done stuff. He's been a good sport so far. Give him a chance.

ah alright
i could care less as long as you dont do something handicapped
wb i guess?

It's my right as an American to decide whether or not I want to buy something.
it's our right as rational sane humans to feel overwhelming disgust upon your presence

Unova is slightly more disgusting than bedpost though I must reinforce this fact

he hasn't even done stuff. He's been a good sport so far. Give him a chance.
the problem with this idea is that humans are both pattern recognizing and pattern acting machines. We see things that we've seen in the past and anticipate what they'll do next. Right now all the memories we have of bedpost are unpleasant, so naturally we all feel this unpleasant memory upon his return

At the same time people are creatures of habit and will have the same hardcoded personality from childhood to death. So the chances of bedpost being any different than he was before is too slim.

go away unova