Is bedpost back?

Author Topic: Is bedpost back?  (Read 5119 times)

When You Troll A Libtard Epic Style
why are you like completely unfunny

this but unironically
what gave u the impression i was being ironic

This thread is really just the dumbasses of the BLF arguing over whos the most bearable of them all by now because of the thread being more derailed than the Lac-Mégantic freight train.

Summary for what this thread is actually about: Bedpost is back, and he is a good person.

This thread is really just the dumbasses of the BLF arguing over whos the most bearable of them all by now because of the thread being more derailed than the Lac-Mégantic freight train.

Summary for what this thread is actually about: Bedpost is back, and he is a good person.
ok

holy stuff you guys are rarted

1. bepdost is acting like this for a reason, probably to fool you guys into thinking he has changed
2. he is actually proven to be ban on sight
3. its only been a few loving days and you friends are already defending him like he has been good for months like celau

1. bepdost is acting like this for a reason, probably to fool you guys into thinking he has changed
3. its only been a few loving days and you friends are already defending him like he has been good for months like celau

go away unova

la creatura...

I mean I haven't really done anything bad
So what, you expect people to just wait until you forget up again to stop acting like you're innocent or smth? LOL eat stuff

also I feel like everyone ganging up on unova right now could be shadowbanned without a word and literally nothing would change around here CMV reddit