Author Topic: Nevermind  (Read 4972 times)

« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 11:54:18 AM by espio100 »

I saw the title and I kinda anticipated who the poster would be and then I saw it was espio and I was like well lol I was right

I saw the title and I kinda anticipated who the poster would be and then I saw it was espio and I was like well lol I was right
go away

Also love is an overrated hormonal response. Just forget and move on, nothing good comes out of relationships

Both nyu and Cornell have done intensive studies and found that casual love is good for your mental health compared to serious relationship love
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 05:08:11 PM by PhantOS »

Also love is an overrated hormonal response. Just forget and move on, nothing good comes out of relationships
sounds like someone's gotten hurt in relationships a couple times huh

"Love is just a chemical reaction"

sounds like someone's gotten hurt in relationships a couple times huh
of course, who doesn't? The entire time you date someone you basically destroy your individuality and replace it with some lovey dovey stuff and then your partner does some dumbstuff and then you're left with a huge 6 month loss of your life which you have to regain. This is universal across most relationships

Literally everyone here is under the age of 25 like how can you expect anyone to have a mature and healthy romantic relationship with anyone?
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 05:15:00 PM by PhantOS »

The only way to get over it is to do it, just go with the flow and shoot your shots (heh), even if it doesn't work out don't worry about it, early relationships rarely amount to anything other than experience.

Also this is probably the worst place to ask because you could count the amount of people here who have been in a serious relationship on your fingers, don't be afraid to ask your irl friends, parents or even her for advice.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 05:18:35 PM by e-maxx »

of course, who doesn't? The entire time you date someone you basically destroy your individuality and replace it with some lovey dovey stuff and then your partner does some dumbstuff and then you're left with a huge 6 month loss of your life which you have to regain. This is universal across most relationships
r u ok

Also this is probably the worst place to ask because you could count the amount of people here who have been in a serious relationship on your fingers, don't be afraid to ask your irl friends or even your parents for advice.
Well my friends cant keep a secret and my parents dont take me serious and will probably tease me with it which I absolutely hate.

Other than that I have a discord server I can ask advice in but most people there are around the age of 13 so thats not really ideal.

I guess whatever happens, happens. Thanks tho buddy <3

r u ok
when you're single, you have the freedom to explore your dreams and achieve as much as you want because the only person who matters is yourself. as soon as you start a romantic relationship all that dream stuff goes on hold indefinitely as your life is no longer about you, but about your partner. Suddenly there's someone else who is now the center of your attention. Then when you inevitably break up, you have a huge gap in your psyche where all your individuality used to be, and you have to work for months just to fill that hole partially and motivate yourself

The younger you are, the worse this stuff is. Espio's like 16 too which is like the average time when you gain really warped romantic experience that changes your personality forever. Love is bad for you
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 05:24:03 PM by PhantOS »

Literally everyone here is under the age of 25 like how can you expect anyone to have a mature and healthy romantic relationship with anyone?
lol if the person you're dating completely destroys your individuality, you're dating the wrong person. the problem doesn't lie in relationships as a concept, it lies in the person you try to have a relationship with. dating a stuffty person? you're gonna have a stuffty relationship that tears you down. dating a good person? you're gonna have a good relationship that builds you up, supports you, and benefits you both.

when you're single, you have the freedom to explore your dreams and achieve as much as you want because the only person who matters is yourself. as soon as you start a romantic relationship all that dream stuff goes on hold indefinitely as your life is no longer about you, but about your partner. Suddenly there's someone else who is now the center of your attention. Then when you inevitably break up, you have a huge gap in your psyche where all your individuality used to be, and you have to work for months just to fill that hole partially and motivate yourself

The younger you are, the worse this stuff is.
how do u kno this lol

Youre 1 click away of finding out my age...

But I mean I dont blame you the stuff I say on the site sometimes lmao