What's your avatar from/Why did you pick your avatar?

Poll

/title

Joke option
16 (28.6%)
Because America
4 (7.1%)
Because it defines who I am
18 (32.1%)
Yes
14 (25%)
No
4 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Author Topic: What's your avatar from/Why did you pick your avatar?  (Read 9643 times)

The auditor from madness combat episode... 9? I just replaced the red with cyan. Graphic design is my passion.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 10:01:24 PM by Nigel The Protagonist »

I just change it whenever i see an image that i like.

mine is from a jared dines video called guitarists on drugs idk why i put it there i think its because it emphasizes my diagnosis of clinical depression

we have photographic proof of this
who the forget is we

i picked this bc i really like classic macs. forget new macs, old school macintoshes were awesome.

however, i added the windows logo recently instead of the apple logo and added the missing baby.

It's Vario.

That being said I edit it a lot to fit stuff that I'm interested in, rather than just completely change it to something else. Right now it's basically supposed to be moon2S because I'm a memeing piece of stuff.

u should get a refund
I love independent mature men with lots of money. But I love independent mature men who spend their money on fursona commissions much more. Nothing says masculinity like forgetin furry research man my panties are SOAKED ah jeez
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 10:45:48 PM by thegoodperry »

I love independent mature men with lots of money. But I love independent mature men who spend their money on fursona commissions much more. Nothing says masculinity like forgetin furry research man my panties are SOAKED

I'll be honest a lot of my unironic misguided distaste for furries probably comes from the fact that furry artists make more money per commission than I earn in a week. I mean I'm a hard working dishwasher janitor American citizen or whatever and I sweat for an honest wage while some random brother with dyed hair draws an anthropomorphic dog being forgeted by a horse and already has their loving rent lined up. How could I let that stand?

Clearly furries are the source of my suffering
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 10:57:03 PM by thegoodperry »

Don't look at me I'm a freak

phantos this is your ex, i'm using TheAbelboto's account to tell you your daughter misses you :C