[100x70] Untrodden Undertaking - Back on my Bullstuff

Author Topic: [100x70] Untrodden Undertaking - Back on my Bullstuff  (Read 13532 times)

I thought the good old days of forum adventures had left us for good, and then Swholli comes in carrying the last torch of a great craft. The final light against oblivion itself.

>Paige: Reconsider your actions carefully; either haul ass away from that robot or tell them to help you find the question mark or they'll be sorry
« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 05:46:23 PM by hodototman »

yeah legit i thought these were dead forever, this is good stuff

ask the one with glasses where is the question mark or else you'll punch him too

6 - EPIC WIN

: What the hell? Why did you hit me?
: Where's my question mark!?
: Wait I know you, you're that gross half breed-
: Shut up. You. Four-eyes. Where's my question mark? It had to have fallen down around here, you can't tell me you didn't see it.
: ... q-question mark? You mean like... the forbidden imagination conjures?
: Yeah, there had to be one around here somewhere. Either cough it up or you'll get punched too.
: I w-wouldn't know anything about any imagination conjures...
: Yeah we were just heading to the museum exhibit on the Cataclysm War-
: Listen, punching bag, shut up. I'm talking to eyeballs. If you have my question mark I seriously suggest getting rid of it as soon as you can. One of the Baron's deathbots has been heightening the security around here about contraband and if you took it it's going to find you.

The wolf with glasses shifts nervously. He's not telling you something.

I thought the good old days of forum adventures had left us for good, and then Swholli comes in carrying the last torch of a great craft. The final light against oblivion itself.
yeah legit i thought these were dead forever, this is good stuff

« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 01:56:59 PM by Swholli »

bully both these poindexters ruthlessly until they speak

roundhouse kick these furries

Act like you're a multiple personality guy and apologize for hitting the furries animals.

Kill Boomsticks Alt fast
dont i am too rad..
 also you cant or ill become a ghost

knock out punch glasses furry and loot his body

really dont do anything stupid

steal glasses boy’s glasses and call him two eyes

steal glasses boy’s glasses and call him two eyes
close his eyes
and call him no eyes

four eyes, tell me more about these..... imagination conjures, you say? can i imagine....... anythig......?