How to get $1300 asap? (acquired moneys)

Poll

the thing.

the druGS mang.
6 (15.4%)
prostitution
14 (35.9%)
sell my computer
3 (7.7%)
sell my soul
3 (7.7%)
kill myself because i make stuff money and can't afford loving anything
13 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: How to get $1300 asap? (acquired moneys)  (Read 4588 times)

Did you get 1300 dollars?

get a motorbike. they're like normal bikes but you don't have to worry about expending any physical energy when riding it.

I guess realistically the only thing you can do is be an "average adult." By that I mean if you can't afford to pay for something you want up front then its debt time. Take out a loan or something along those lines. The smarter thing would just be to save up over time.

get a motorbike. they're like normal bikes but you don't have to worry about expending any physical energy when riding it.
whats the point then

The point is that you get from point A to point B.

The point is that you get from point A to point B.
the point is you need to stop coming back

expensive

why are you shopping way out of your affordable range while broke???? if anything you should be saving up or working to get a better job that pays more so you dont keep being in this kind of situation...

This, why do you vaguely ask for help on how to make cash and then blow off blackmod when he very reasonably says that's an insane amount of money for a bike when you can get pretty decent bikes that won't break on you for a lower price.

the point is you need to stop coming back
the point is you having autism for asking a lego forum

ok so i have about 400 left that i need 👌
had refunded a layaway for something i forgot about and now im pretty close to it

you could probably just get a moped with that price

you could probably just get a moped with that price
i want the exercise that comes with cycling, plus i want to do more sporty things that a moped can't really offer

either way i think this can wait until i go back to arizona, since i guess that's probably happening pretty soon, and since my mom's bf bought a bike i had a couple years ago from me ill see if i can use that for a while

I'd understand spending $1300 on a motorbike but why a regular rinky dinky old bike

kinda long post im really sorry

I'd understand spending $1300 on a motorbike but why a regular rinky dinky old bike
im going to answer this because its being asked by so many people

i don't want a cheap piece of junk from academy or somestuff because i like my bikes to be properly assembled by people who know what they're doing
2k is the price im paying because anymore would be unreasonable for my plans. even if its a bit more than the same exact thing i would rather pay a similar price for a good bike and have it last a good 6-7 cheapos worth of bikes
since you don't seem to be much into cycling you would be surprised how much better performance and value are in a better bike
its a better, smoother, more comfortable, and faster ride that will last for several years if you take care of it. that's compared to walmart cheapos that run like crap, have all sorts of fixes they need that you'd probably be better off buying a new one rather than fix it for half its retail price. would you go through 5 cheap bikes or would you buy one nice one and save yourself the trouble?

one more reason is since cheap bikes have problems pretty often its not only expensive, but it's possibly unsafe as well. do you want to have some teenager working minimum to put it together and have something bad break causing a wreck and broken ribs?

true story: my neighbor and i were riding once, and he was very rough with his bike that he got from walmart (gay but they don't have much to spare so i don't blame them)
anyway we were riding through the park and he rode over a bad dip that actually bent his back axle, and on the way home the wheel completely stopped in the middle of a steep downhill. he thankfully didn't fall and hurt himself badly but it was likely to happen and it would've been ugly, along with actually breaking a bone or two

tl; dr don't buy cheap bikes you're wasting money for more of them and probably going to have an unsafe bike to ride. if anything go to a bike shop and get the entry level $500 or so of a reputable brand like giant, trek, specialized, etc

(don't forget to buy even cheap lights, even if you don't plan to ride at night)

Man I have rode bikes from all sorts of price ranges. $1,300 is too much for a commuter bike. You truly shouldn't buy most transportation devices from walmart, that is a given. Cheaper alternatives aren't "walmart bikes," It just sounds like you have a certain over priced bike in your head that you want to attain instead of taking other suggestions. So why not link it so we can see "the dank $1,300 bike"?