Author Topic: Mango 2 (41899) and [AEWG] Barbaring (159798), $15 for Admin  (Read 10889 times)

Sorry for the awful quality but there's not much I can do.

holy forget the victim card is strong

$15 for admin on mafia madness @phantos

Hey mango, you were very clearly ignoring the situation, and very clearly claimed the cells as your own.
I said in the chat it was his

I said in the chat it was his
when drydess talked to you, i wasn't credited. when i talked to you, you said you wouldn't use my cells but you continued to use them until i made this drama

he allowed you to use it because he thought you would either give him moderator or at least some credit, instead you took it as your own.
There was no credits board since it wasn't built yet he went crazy after I denied him moderator after e demanded it

There was no credits board since it wasn't built yet he went crazy after I denied him moderator after e demanded it
so why don't you build it then? you clearly said that you wouldn't credit or give him mod since you "worked all day" fixing it.

you promised me moderator through glass, then went back on the promise. i don't care about the moderator but i care more about what that means about your integrity which you so seemingly lack

He wasn't asking to be put on a credits board, he just wanted credit, and you clearly didn't want to comply with that since you told Drydess you built it.

Stop trying to find ways to justify your stuffty behavior. Everyone knows you're wrong and totally hates you right now. Owning up to your mistakes is the mature course of action

he snapped

I didn't snap I was trying to make the server more private

respond to me you smoothbrain

as retaliation to being confronted on your negligence as a host. if this drama didn't exist you'd just keep doing the same stuff

it was never private in the first place, the server was public for everyone to join and suddenly you set it to 5 players to try and conceal the situation you're in.

when drydess talked to you, i wasn't credited. when i talked to you, you said you wouldn't use my cells but you continued to use them until i made this drama

celau can i donate 15$ to help pay for your dedicated mm server so i can get admin thanks