Dumb/embarrassing gaming stories

Author Topic: Dumb/embarrassing gaming stories  (Read 4834 times)

I’ve got another one I guess. I was trying to 100% super Mario galaxy about a year ago and deleted the save file that had 73 of my stars on it.

i had this save on minecraft PE called "LOL" back in 2012-2013 ish
spent like a year working on the world with soviet narwhal
was about to delete some useless stuffty world taking up space
accidently deleted lol
cried for hours

accidently deleted lol
cried for hours
this made me die a little

I was playing AM2R in AM2Random mode on Hard Mode, i decided to skip the Breeding Grounds.

The only power-up that was in the breeding grounds was the Ice Beam.

accidently deleted lol
cried for hours

yo i remember that i grew super attached to this one sheep i had there who i thought was like alive somehow and when you deleted it i think a part of me died with it lol

Was playing Terraria, and this was pretty early on in the game. I was in the corruption biome doing something, I don't remember what. I was putting some platforms over a shaft, and I accidently pressed down (on console). I fell to my death and lost 10+ gold :/
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 06:38:21 PM by cHeEsEpIzZa2 »

I became a little mac main
little mac is stuff in the air so dont try and air combo

countless number of times where i have forgotten to either stage correctly or add one tiny part to the space craft that would have made it work in ksp

also crashed into my space station a few times lol

i remember i was pranked by my brother when i started playing halo reach because he set the sensitivity to 1 and i was like 7 at the time so i didnt know what the settings meant
i also accidentally set my spirit symbol/whatever in oblivion to the lover instead of the thief and that was a pretty big oof
« Last Edit: August 02, 2018, 09:45:52 AM by Darth C3P0² »

Self-KO'd myself 3 times in a row in Smash Melee.

I spent $100 on a brand new copy of Starfox Adventures knowing very well that the game isn't good over a used copy that was for $10.

When I was playing some team deathmatch in Blockland, someone on my team turned around a corner. They made me jump, so I shot them by accident. After realizing that they were on my team, I ctrl k'd. I apologize to whoever I shot back in v20 that probably doesn't play anymore.

Tauntkilled by a demobot knight in MvM.

corrupted my savefile for pokemon platinum just right before the elite four

one time i actually thought roblox rp existed in gmod

took me over 10 tries to defeat a robin player in for fun team smash as little mac >:(