Not an alt/spartan101 : Autism fully unleashed

Author Topic: Not an alt/spartan101 : Autism fully unleashed  (Read 7275 times)

you're getting closer, but no need to be aggressive buddy.
i mean, that'd be some scooby doo level of tomforgetery but sadly that's not right,
i'll tell everyone the *two* things that I'm surprised noone has found out yet if noone finds it :(
thanks, that's a new insult onto the list
arrogant handicap

again, wrong but you can try again if you wish

pretty obvious, kind of
0 brain activity

what a stinky ass weewee head if he comes up and rides me at least pull my hair !

then stop being aggressive towards me
i've never aggro'd against any of you yet y'all aggro against me

stop

then stop being aggressive towards me
ill meet ya around the block homie and we can fight!!!!

talking to him is like talking to a loving cinder block you wont accomplish anything because its so dense

no need to be so truthful man

i wonder if anyone will notice it though
please tell me this is admittance to trolling

please tell me this is admittance to trolling
if it is, he already admitted to it two pages ago

thanks but I'm finding it enjoyable when people are calling me out for things I'm doing on purpose, kind of fun imo.

could call it a successful experiment maybe? idk.

y'all so damn aggressive lmao
I haven't been aggressive to any of you yet you all resort to being aggressive like a monkey, why is that?

anyways you're all missing the point here entirely so

y'all so damn aggressive lmao
I haven't been aggressive to any of you yet you all resort to being aggressive like a monkey, why is that?

anyways you're all missing the point here entirely so
we're calling you out for being a troll and your self awareness of it, there's nothing aggressive here

we're calling you out for being a troll and your self awareness of it, there's nothing aggressive here
no not those guys, the people who state things like this:

talking to him is like talking to a loving cinder block you wont accomplish anything because its so dense

what a stinky ass weewee head if he comes up and rides me at least pull my hair !

british people have bad teeth

stop acting like le epic troll youre no worse than any other handicapped mongloid troll here

see what I mean? being highly aggressive towards me and an entire nation because they think they look big and strong despite the fact they'd never say this stuff in real life.

sad and disappointing

no not those guys, the people who state things like this:

see what I mean? being highly aggressive towards me and an entire nation because they think they look big and strong despite the fact they'd never say this stuff in real life.

sad and disappointing
welcome to the real world bud not everybody is gonna be super loving nice to you.

when u deliberately piss everyone off and get mad when they’re pissed at you
lol this guy

when u deliberately piss everyone off and get mad when they’re pissed at you
lol this guy

welcome to the real world bud not everybody is gonna be super loving nice to you.