Not an alt/spartan101 : Autism fully unleashed

Author Topic: Not an alt/spartan101 : Autism fully unleashed  (Read 7276 times)

welcome to the real world bud not everybody is gonna be super loving nice to you.

when u deliberately piss everyone off and get mad when they’re pissed at you
lol this guy
i'm not even mad, just mildly annoyed at how everyone goes instantly aggressive at my non-aggressive posts.

welcome to the real world bud not everybody is gonna be super loving nice to you.
did I ever say or ask for everyone to be nice? no.
what i'm asking is that people don't go instantly aggressive unless the target acts aggressive first.
i'm aware of the real world and how it works.

i'm not even mad, just mildly annoyed at how everyone goes instantly aggressive at my non-aggressive posts.

upwards of 50% of you are autistic

i'd say above 65% to be honest

why would u do this to me im crying irl

Spartan: "im mildly annoyed nobody respects me"
Also spartan: "I don't care what anyone thinks about me on the internet"

Spartan: "im mildly annoyed nobody respects me"
Also spartan: "I don't care what anyone thinks about me on the internet"
you're wrong entirely again
i'm mildly annoyed everyone resorts to aggression instantly when no aggression is sent towards them originally.

you're wrong entirely again
i'm mildly annoyed everyone resorts to aggression instantly when no aggression is sent towards them originally.
why are you mildly annoyed at our response when you have absolutely no stake in this forum whatsoever? you openly admit that you don't give any forgets about what people think so why are you giving a forget about what people think

Here's an interesting puzzle: do you care? It's a yes or no question only. Here is my response to any of those two options

Yes: if you care what people think you should adjust your behavior so that people like you rather than oppose everything.

No: then don't post