Author Topic: Soviet Narwhal - Baiting Arguments  (Read 12113 times)

This is literally evidence that you do this on a repeat basis, and you're only going to repeat this, we as a blockland society actually need to get rid of bad drama'ers, such as soviet narwhal, who is literally tampering with evidence, and stuffposting

well he certaintly hasn't gone away lol, hes now resorting to instigating in discords

Another thing i want to point out, is that you said that i'm instigating problems in a public discord, but now after you found out that you aren't making a valid point, you do THIS

We literally need to stop this sad spurge of a kid.

i like how youre acting like there is this huge audience applauding to you

Have you run out of things to say? since when did i say a "audience" was applauding me? Can we not address our own opinions without you sucking our roosters?

So then, you have depression, ADHD, and you're cross-eyed, but i didn't know you have loving down syndrome.

Seriously, it's literally all you can do because you can't even make friends, you go online, ANYONE who disagrees with you, you provoke them, unless you have the iq of a embryo you know exactly what i'm talking about.

Now get off my richard.

i'm struggling to see if this drama topic is worse than mine or not
it's extremely autistic from both sides to the point of where I'm not sure what's happening anymore

So then, you have depression, ADHD, and you're cross-eyed, but i didn't know you have loving down syndrome.

Seriously, it's literally all you can do because you can't even make friends, you go online, ANYONE who disagrees with you, you provoke them, unless you have the iq of a embryo you know exactly what i'm talking about.

Now get off my richard.

calm down lol

I'd usually ignore icefreeze. Ever time I come in contact with him I usually ban him on sight and he joins on a different account and tries to undermine my status by straw grasping accusations. Like one time he tried to argue about how I'm a terrible admin because I punished someone for breaking the rules because 'the rule wasn't clear enough' even though it was crystal clear with no room for misinterpretation

Always when I ban him he comes back on a different account and plays victim until I ban his alt, and he repeats the process until he runs out of alts.

On a serious note, what i am trying to say is, you should probably stop provoking people, unless your social mindset is that of a preschooler on drugs, nobody likes being provoked lol

On a serious note, what i am trying to say is, you should probably stop provoking people, unless your social mindset is that of a preschooler on drugs, nobody likes being provoked lol

says the one provoking me

why can't both of you mature properly, gain an intelligence equivalent to a 12 year old. become friend or just block eachother and ignore contact through blocking eachother? literally an easy solution yet you both purposely make this harder for yourselves, almost like you want drama.

very good footage of me provoking you

very good footage of me provoking you

Now get off my richard.