Opinions on Brickadia

Author Topic: Opinions on Brickadia  (Read 25986 times)

i think roughly 99% of my opinion on anything like this will be determined by modding support, but if all these awesome bl modders are workin on it i'm sure i don't have to worry too much. i can't imagine it reaching BL levels of modder-friendliness but i'm interested to see what you guys are able to do
make mafia madness tooadia

Thank you Kanye, very cool!

wow are you that impatient? are you just totally unable to forgetin wait for the actual announcement of the game?
this thread shouldnt even exist because Now people are screaming about the build controls which are CLEARLY still being worked on. especially when shift kitty over here is typing paragraphs about build controls of which he hasnt even loving tried at all yet

honestly just be patient for now. an actual announcement will be made soon
why are you hyping up the game but you have a sperg freakout when someone shares a picture of the website

wow are you that impatient? are you just totally unable to forgetin wait for the actual announcement of the game?
this thread shouldnt even exist because Now people are screaming about the build controls which are CLEARLY still being worked on. especially when shift kitty over here is typing paragraphs about build controls of which he hasnt even loving tried at all yet

why are u such a sperg

especially when shift kitty over here is typing paragraphs about build controls of which he hasnt even loving tried at all yet

I'm not talking about Brickadia's build controls. I'm talking about the controls Phantos is suggesting.

loving relax.

the power of thinking bergle is funny

brickadia is kenko's nintendo switch :nes:

looks really cool, hoping to see it maybe get a release

what greenbh leaked you mean
its basically the beta so yeah

won't replace blockland but its ok I guess

won't replace blockland but its ok I guess
u wont either