Opinions on Brickadia

Author Topic: Opinions on Brickadia  (Read 25704 times)

why are you hyping up the game but you have a sperg freakout when someone shares a picture of the website
because they're leaking content that clearly isn't meant to be shown publicly yet. clearly nobody can stop them though - it won't matter when the game's publicly announced anyway lol
have fun with your 5-month old demo of the game (which is missing a forgetton of stuff) though!!

why are u such a sperg
dude you really hit me Deep on that one. luckily you never actually talked about the post itself so i don't have to give a serious reply either :)
« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 07:48:50 AM by K3k0m@n »

because they're leaking content that clearly isn't meant to be shown publicly yet. clearly nobody can stop them though - it won't matter when the game's publicly announced anyway lol
have fun with your 5-month old demo of the game (which is missing a forgetton of stuff) though!!

dude you really hit me Deep on that one. luckily you never actually talked about the post itself so i don't have to give a serious reply either :)
why are you such a whiny bitch
seriously what the forget is up your ass

Why can’t you guys just let blockland die

greenbh already leaked that build and thats the exact same file so :shrug:

epic fail

It's kinda strange that two attention seeking behaviors have developed native to this thread. One is the "I'm cool because I have access to highly private leaks" attention seeking pattern where people post leaks because they think having this piece of someone else's content makes them important (it doesn't)

There's also the "why are you so impatient stop posting leaks goddamn your so annoying" type which for some reason thinks that their status will improve by attacking anyone who posts leaks (except jam jar because apparently condemning the person that actually is the source of a leak is taboo or whatever). Despite the fact that they're simply reposting a leak someone else made they're apparently the source of the entire problem even though once content is leaked There's no point trying to protect or recover said content

Like honestly everyone shut the forget up and let them actually work on the game because all this drama you create will eventually just force them to stop posting updates altogether which will hurt everyone in the long run. I don't know if you forgeters remember bushido but he basically quit making add-ons because people felt loving entitled to have his unfinished add-ons even though he was basically making it for free and working day and night to sort out it's balance issues. He also stopped because other users would come at people using the leaked content and play citizens arrest moral high ground and then immediately try to get close to bushido and pm him for leaks because they think their stance makes them valuable to him and his development

If you actually want a good, polished game then be respectful and patient and if something is leaked know that that leak is loving fair game now so anyone using it isn't some loving thief or starfish, they're just regular people.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 12:41:30 PM by thegoodperry »

(except jam jar because apparently condemning the person that actually is the source of a leak is taboo or whatever).

Low-key... I will give you a key if you delete this

You'll ruin my underground key network

ooo forget everything I said im in it for the keys

PM jam jar for a free brickadia key

lol

hey kid ur taking the internet a little too seriously

hey kid ur taking the internet a little too seriously
everything is my guess

Low-key... I will give you a key if you delete this

You'll ruin my underground key network
shook'th

PM jam jar for a free brickadia key

Holy stuff!! It worked!!! Thanks Jam Jar

Holy stuff!! It worked!!! Thanks Jam Jar
I got the gold edition!!