Author Topic: The Basic RPG  (Read 8851 times)

I am making a server with a game mode on Slayer and the game mode is gonna be called The Basic RPG.

Will be a gamemode soon!!!

I will be hosting once its finished, there will be a few hints towards it and maybe some teaser pictures.

Progress: Bugs patched X | Close to done X | Announced ✓ | Pictures ? | Fully working shops X | Start finished ✓  | Classes done X | AI to roam the map X | Some working AI ✓ | Downloadable X | A hater of RPGs in the comments ✓  |
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 10:57:59 AM by keaton »

Cool! Can't wait to see :D

Teaser picture (aka current map):

Teaser picture (aka current map):
Ik its really small but its a teaser so...

so uhh...what exactly is this?

so uhh...what exactly is this?
just a rpg that im working on for blockland

just a rpg that im working on for blockland
that is tremendously helpful. ill give you a good yelp review

that is tremendously helpful. ill give you a good yelp review
(very sarcastic)

Reminder that all rpg games suck no matter who makes them. I don't know why so many people let themselves think that adding boring ass goblins and arbitrary resource grinding makes their game an rpg like no honey that's called bad game design: the game
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 09:39:33 AM by thegoodperry »

Reminder that all rpg games suck no matter who makes them. I don't know why so many people let themselves think that adding boring ass goblins and arbitrary resource grinding makes their game an rpg like no honey that's called bad game design: the game
you just dont enjoy rpgs

you just dont enjoy rpgs
nobody actually enjoys RPGs because they suck and the devs have no idea how to design good games so they copout with very terrible mechanics and call it an rpg. Nobody should enjoy these types of games, they're not meant to be enjoyed they're meant to waste your time.

devs have no idea how to design good games
you dont know that

Yep, every single RPG game sucks just because you said so. I'll remember to jot that down somewhere.