The Basic RPG

Author Topic: The Basic RPG  (Read 9273 times)

My point is not that your criticisms are invalid. My point is you come off as an ass when people clearly don’t want your views yet you still try to push them.

You probably do have good intentions with them in that you do hope the creator takes those criticisms and try to better them. That’s fine. If they choose to not take the advice and instead they and/or others have fun with what they’ve got, that should be the end of it. Don’t push anymore.

I agree with you on some things like repetition, but some people enjoy that. Just let them enjoy it instead of telling them why they’re wrong for enjoying it. You get my point?

I get your point. I'm not forcing people to stop playing stuffty games, they're free to do as they please

I get your point. I'm not forcing people to stop playing stuffty games
Nobody should enjoy these types of games

Nobody should forget dogs but they do anyways, can't stop em

Well stuff you got me. Take my advice as you choose.

Nobody should forget dogs but they do anyways, can't stop em
youd know

Well stuff you got me. Take my advice as you choose.
I'll take it. Sorry if I came off as arrogant and elitist

if you're gonna build the map build it on top of 64X cubes so you can make caves with the duplicator later

if you're gonna build the map build it on top of 64X cubes so you can make caves with the duplicator later
ok but my internet is terrible right now so i cant work on it

the funny thing is thegoodperry was talking about how rpgs are boring and unenjoyable and its literally called "the basic rpg"

Teaser picture coming soon
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 11:10:36 PM by keaton »

Teaser
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 11:09:43 PM by keaton »

Why do you bother posting teasers if all you're posting is lazy crap put together in the course of minutes