all relationships are creepy
1 year
2 years
3 years
4 years
5 years
other
age is just a number

Author Topic: at what age difference does a relationship get creepy  (Read 3648 times)

/title
just thought about this because I read about tomska's first relationship he had when she was 14 and he was 17 and a half

/discuss

just thought about this because I read about tomska's first relationship he had when she was 14 and he was 17 and a half
le derp

5+ years is kinda when it gets ehhh unless both people are like, over 20. then it's not creepy unless it's like a 10+ age difference

5+ years is kinda when it gets ehhh unless both people are like, over 20. then it's not creepy unless it's like a 10+ age difference
anime blend s is creepy

A 29 year old guy dating a 16 year old girl

the younger you go, the smaller the age gap acceptability gets. 17 and 14 is extremely sketchy, just because of the physical and mental differences between each person. that same age gap doesnt mean a thing if you add 10 years to both.

the younger you go, the smaller the age gap acceptability gets. 17 and 14 is extremely sketchy, just because of the physical and mental differences between each person. that same age gap doesnt mean a thing if you add 10 years to both.
yeah like if they're 25 and 30 it doesn't matter but if it's like 15 and 20 it's bad because a 15 year old is a lot less developed than a 20 year old compared to a 25 and 30 where the development is about the same

Yea this basically.
15 and 18 is creepy. 25 and 28 is nothin

Yea this basically.
15 and 18 is creepy. 25 and 28 is nothin
shut up friend

if your above 20 and dating someone under 18 or 17 i find that weird.

i think the rule is

if the difference between their ages is at least half the younger one's age minus seven, it's too much

for 16 year olds the difference max is 1 year
for 25 year olds the difference max is 5 years

and so on

honestly though i forgot so i dunno

My grandparents are 14 years apart, is it creepy?

If you like over the age of 18 dating a person underage that's forgetin' creepy. If you are like an old ass brother let's say 70 dating a person that is like 25 I think that creepy too tbh

im split between 3 and 4 years

my dad is 9 years older than my mom

17 + 18-19 is fine
16 + 18 is eh not ok ok but not wild
15 and under + 18 is no
and so on down the line

18 + 18+ is ok because it's literally two legal adults however it is weird having a 40+ year old for example being in a relationship with a fresh out of puberty individual

forget you morals i like my men silver
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 10:18:09 PM by Khaz »