Author Topic: [Toxicity overdrive 2] The "new" piecrust, burton and tablesalt.  (Read 14463 times)

Respected them*
forgive my typos I am under a lot of duress because I'm being bullied

verification you can't be physically delusional what the heckle

if you want an image of a sad afro man with a maid outfit on calling himself a trap you can look in post real life pictures of yourself

if you want an image of a sad afro man with a maid outfit on calling himself a trap you can look in post real life pictures of yourself
weak

This is just pathetic.

This is just pathetic.
if you dont agree that it's delusional you eat ur own cum

Ironic deflection such a new concept

you never denied it cumguzzler

I don't agree or disagree with anything, the question is wrong

nah man you just eat your own cum friend

nah man you just eat your own cum friend
you've just devolved into flaming now, leading me to believe your previous arguments were intended as flaming as well

you've just devolved into flaming now, leading me to believe your previous arguments were intended as flaming as well

Hide and watch, if you keep poking him he'll drop the irony and start seriousposting again lol

no that's mentally delusional, where you think you're doing something right/good, you can't be physically delusional you mong
being delusional is a mental issue lol

burton is handicapped to be honest, I bet he has like a loving room full of midna
and 100 gigabytes of midna research

burton and unova has a lot in common then, just replace midna research with furry research