Author Topic: Marble It Up! - Baby's First Switch Game  (Read 14677 times)

We are planning ports.

You may move freely in all directions using the thumbsticks.

This is an homage to games like Marble Blast. Major differences include gravity surfaces and much more complex moving platforms. We want to include crazier stuff in future updates.
this is good. parkour marbles

i honestly feel like games like these actually work better on the wii because of how the wiimote worked, you could make the marble jump by jerking the wiimote down and up really fast

i mean you probably know what you're doing but still

Major differences include gravity surfaces and much more complex moving platforms. We want to include crazier stuff in future updates.
Like physics puzzles? Or is MIU! to reward the player for speed and effectiveness.

Make it so tilting your tv rolls the ball around in the game

Like physics puzzles? Or is MIU! to reward the player for speed and effectiveness.

It is meant to reward player for finding fast routes through levels and executing them with precision.

Make it so tilting your tv rolls the ball around in the game

Pro strat.

i honestly feel like games like these actually work better on the wii because of how the wiimote worked, you could make the marble jump by jerking the wiimote down and up really fast

i mean you probably know what you're doing but still

You are thinking about this:

But we made this:

I made a gif that expands on this topic.

does this mean marbleitup is the successor to skate 3

That'd make a good bonus level. Having to creep around the center to stay on the board.

yoo this looks sick, nice work

the pachinko level wasn't that bad y'all are just a bunch of babies
« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 04:43:38 AM by Electrk.. »

are you gonna be at pax on monday?