Marble It Up! - Baby's First Switch Game

Author Topic: Marble It Up! - Baby's First Switch Game  (Read 14676 times)

Hey guys!

I wrote a Switch game. It's called Marble It Up and it's about rolling marbles. It is super sweet and it will be available on Switch.

You can see GameSpot's coverage of the launch announcement here: https://www.gamespot.com/articles/new-switch-game-isnt-super-monkey-ball-but-might-j/1100-6461403/

If you are willing to retweet this, it would surely help us out: https://twitter.com/MarbleItUp/status/1034112453632831488

Also we have some reddit posts that we'd love to get up in the rankings. They are in /r/NintendoSwitch and /r/gaming.

Feel free to ask me questions, give me stuff, post dank memez, "y u no blockland update" etc.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 01:07:18 PM by kompressor »

Wow this actually looks pretty cool. Reminds me a lot of Marble Blast/Marble Madness.

Also hi kompressor

Dark ninja or darkest ninja?!

It is a spiritual successor so it will feel very familiar too. Except we have a lot of bad ass new levels and cool mechanics neither of those games ever had.

cool that blockland got a shout out in that video

roll-playing game of the year for sure

Now if only blockland looked as good as this.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 12:53:14 PM by King Tøny »

holy stuff, this is like marble blast ultra, a game that i loved so much way back then
will definitely consider getting this :)

y u no blockland update

Dark ninja or darkest ninja?!

It is a spiritual successor so it will feel very familiar too. Except we have a lot of bad ass new levels and cool mechanics neither of those games ever had.
Just dark

and yeah I saw shortly afterwards that the director also worked on the marble blast games which explains a lot. anyway this looks pretty good and I'm sure it'll do well out there on the switch.

It already looks a lot better than a majority of the stuff on the eShop right now

Marble Blast/Marble Madness.
Holy stuff I used to play that all the time

It already looks a lot better than a majority of the stuff on the eShop right now

Thanks! I am really proud of how it turned out.

Holy stuff I used to play that all the time

If you liked that you'll love this.

This looks..
Ballin.

Too bad I dont have a switch

reminds me of Mojo! on PS2 at first glance.

also what's your thoughts on people porting old Blockland maps to the current version of Blockland?

idk how smart it was for gamespot to talk so much about super monkey ball because im honestly just waiting for that new inevitable switch super monkey ball

also sorry im handicapped but who are you to blockland ive never seen you before but your blockland id is 1
« Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 01:58:39 PM by hootaloo »

ay marble it up was the name of dlc for marble blast ultra

heck ya marble games are a blast, nice job komp! :)

this is a very blessed post
« Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 02:07:42 PM by gr8dayseth »