[toxicity overdrive 3] Thegoodperry becoming a toxic SJW

Author Topic: [toxicity overdrive 3] Thegoodperry becoming a toxic SJW  (Read 8556 times)

You have to admit its weird nix uses that format

powerdag my brother u gettin trolled on a battlefield

I dont see how pointing out the fact that nix used a format for a post that he absolutely hates to death for no absolute reason is harassment.

If anything it's obvious nix was using the format to harass mathew.

I am under the impression tony is joking when he says toxic sjw

I am under the impression tony is joking when he says toxic sjw
Everything he says is a joke

Except jokes are supposed to be funny

Everything he says is a joke

Except jokes are supposed to be funny

the punchline hasn't landed yet brother

I dont see how pointing out the fact that nix used a format for a post that he absolutely hates to death for no absolute reason is harassment.

If anything it's obvious nix was using the format to harass mathew.
and there it is again.  shifting the blame and downplaying yourself.  because obviously it's everyone else who's in the wrong here, god forbid we actually hold you accountable for loving anything on this godforsaken loving forum...
may i remind you that most people here already are aware that nix is using a format he has buggered matthew about before, including nix himself, and that none of them care because it's not important?

i'd ask how many times i have to repeat it to you that what people had done in the past doesn't matter when the topic is about an entirely seperate person, but like we've gone over more times than should ever be necessary, you don't care.  you'll happily ignore anything that doesn't fit your rhetoric and go on your merry way, repeating yourself about how everyone else is in the wrong, you're not doing anything, everyone's just out to get you...all of which is, funnily enough, what you've been demonstrating in this one single topic alone.

if you really want to be a good guy for once and have people stop seemingly harassing you all the time, maybe try to not compulsively argue, defame, derail and bait?  no more news posts, no more tinythreads, no more "pointing out" (read: purposefully digging up for the sole purpose of defamation) things people are doing that are hypocritical or off-putting or whatever.  we can handle ourselves just fine.  you have proven through over ten years and god knows how many accounts at this point that you either are too unstable for your own good, or you have a sickening determination to troll some backwater lego forum until it finally loving runs out of time to borrow.  whichever case it may be, the answer is the same: stop.  you don't have to leave, you don't have to stop playing, but for the love of god, let it loving go.  you have been banned at least half as many times as ravencroft now -- that should be more than enough to get the message across.

Tony could've been doing something productive. AKA working on his kickass medieval RP.

Jokes aren't suppose to be funny. A joke can be ironic, sarcastic, dry, etc.

Don't give me this elitist bullstuff on how a joke should be.

for the record tony, are you just joshing us when you say toxic sjw?

dag stop responding holy loving stuff dude