[toxicity overdrive 3] Thegoodperry becoming a toxic SJW

Author Topic: [toxicity overdrive 3] Thegoodperry becoming a toxic SJW  (Read 8244 times)

hope you get permabanned for posting for a banned user, troll >:)

sorry I was reading my fortune cookie

the punchline hasn't landed yet brother

it hasn't landed in 10 years lmfao

All the world's problems would be solved if Tony got banned, no one would have to tell anyone to stop responding to Tony because there would be no Tony to respond to in the first place, there wouldn't be an abundance of irrelevant and useless threads in Off Topic and Drama in addition to what we already have, and there would be less toxicity in general because aside from his medieval build thing, the only thing Tony does is look to stir up trouble and proceed to whine when things don't go his way

Why is Tony even still here considering that this is all he's been doing for the last few years? Why have we been keeping someone as toxic as this around for so long? People have been getting banned left and right recently, and i don't even know why people like Edd and IceFreeze were banned, and yet Tony is still allowed to be here, why? People have gotten banned for less, and Tony is a known problem user whose main goal is to just piss people off with his blatant tactics, so i'd say that right there is a pretty good starting point for a reason to ban someone

If Tony got banned I predict the following, the new forum format starts getting fixed slowly but surely, avatars return, the old format comes back but with the new security updates, blockland starts getting bug fixes because badspot is no longer distracted by tony and eventually content updates begin. The economy starts to grow due to a rise in blockland sales, America is finally out of debt and Eric Hartman is made president, due to interferance from the US, tensions between Israel and Palestine are finally resolved and the two countries learn to work together to grow stronger. Eric also solves homelessness, poverty and unemployment in the US creating a huge surge in new technology, other global superpowers are inspired by Eric's regime and improve their countries to strive towards greatness. Soon the world will achieve peace and venture off into space to colonize further.

All of this, if tony was just banned.

If Tony got banned I predict the following, the new forum format starts getting fixed slowly but surely, avatars return, the old format comes back but with the new security updates, blockland starts getting bug fixes because badspot is no longer distracted by tony and eventually content updates begin. The economy starts to grow due to a rise in blockland sales, America is finally out of debt and Eric Hartman is made president, due to interferance from the US, tensions between Israel and Palestine are finally resolved and the two countries learn to work together to grow stronger. Eric also solves homelessness, poverty and unemployment in the US creating a huge surge in new technology, other global superpowers are inspired by Eric's regime and improve their countries to strive towards greatness. Soon the world will achieve peace and venture off into space to colonize further.
And even more than that

But we'll never truly know until Tony gets banned

this tony isn't the real tony, it's his evil look-alike clone lord tyler... should've known

tony poisoned our water supply, burned our crops, and delivered a plague unto our houses

tony of the spanish inquisition

tony poisoned our water supply, burned our crops, and delivered a plague unto our houses
he did?

powerdag my brother u gettin trolled on a battlefield
dag stop responding holy loving stuff dude
i know i'm probably in the minority here but personally i'd rather see more stuff like what she's posting rather than people constantly telling them "ur getting trolled ur getting trolled" lol

i understand that seth and totally get it but whats the point if you already know its just going to keep going on? tony could give less of a stuff, and we wouldnt have the "your getting trolled" posts if people didnt keep going on for a lost cause

i understand that seth and totally get it but whats the point if you already know its just going to keep going on? tony could give less of a stuff, and we wouldnt have the "your getting trolled" posts if people didnt keep going on for a lost cause
the way i see it it's not just for the troll, it's for everyone that views it. it can be somewhat reassuring for someone else to try and break them down even if it's not very likely to work. that's probably not necessarily the intention, but it's how i like to think of it at least. the intention is probably more like "just in case i could get down to earth with them...." which isn't always bad because there actually could be some times where that'll work. if anything it can be interesting to see how they'll blatantly ignore certain points or twist them around to try and make themselves look better lol

and it's not like a troll here is gonna be completely ignored anyway so i mean why bother caring if people wanna try and reason with them