Block Sugar from your discord channels and possibly DMs.

Author Topic: Block Sugar from your discord channels and possibly DMs.  (Read 48812 times)

Noedit:
stuff I said the same thing twice, fixing
*Ontopic: she's trying to get my group/clan (The Succ Force) to help, luckily, she agreed not to drag us into this

Noedit:
stuff I said the same thing twice, fixing
*Ontopic: she's trying to get my group/clan (The Succ Force) to help, luckily, she agreed not to drag us into this
wow, man. that’s such a relief, i was so worried that the succ force would be on my tail

wow, man. that’s such a relief, i was so worried that the succ force would be on my tail

you wouldn't be so dismissive if they were succ-essful

LEAVE SUGAR ALONE YOU BIG BULLYS IF SHE ANNOYS YOU THAT MUCH BLOCK HER BUT DONT TELL OTHER PEOPLE DUMBDUMB ITS YOUR OWN OPINION ABOUT HER
and yes you ARE TAHT GUY

LEAVE SUGAR ALONE YOU BIG BULLYS IF SHE ANNOYS YOU THAT MUCH BLOCK HER BUT DONT TELL OTHER PEOPLE DUMBDUMB ITS YOUR OWN OPINION ABOUT HER
and yes you ARE TAHT GUY
stuff man.... we gotta shut this down

and yes you ARE TAHT GUY
and how's your evening

shes asking me to help on discord, forget my life

shes asking me to help on discord, forget my life

she asked me to save her life

this thread is starting to sound like one of those soapy tv ads asking you to help something and make you feel sad

Greetings blocklanders. Sugar needs your help before she gets owned by epic gamers

she renamed her discord username to viso big bully Sugar ( lmao

she renamed her discord username to viso big bully Sugar ( lmao

she changed it again

sugar once threatened to kill my entire family after I told her I would throw legos at her house