Can the game make a comeback?

Author Topic: Can the game make a comeback?  (Read 7763 times)

host roblox vs minecraft
then we will talk about no one joining

the exact same people play grapple knife every day and night. if people aren’t joining your servers, it’s because they think every server in the list sucks, not because they’re joining another one

the exact same people play grapple knife every day and night. if people aren’t joining your servers, it’s because they think every server in the list sucks, not because they’re joining another one

Maybe they should play something new.

Maybe they should play something new.
maybe you should host something new

whatever happened to roblox vs blockland servers?
those were the stuff

Can somebody send me the link to whatever discord you guys were talking about? I tried to google a blockland discord and like 300 dead threads came up

Can somebody send me the link to whatever discord you guys were talking about? I tried to google a blockland discord and like 300 dead threads came up
oh stuff it's hankyje

the discord mentioned in this thread is the Blockland Content Creators discord (link leads to an invite), it's mostly centered around discussion and creating stuff for BL.

I think the problem is people are lazy.

With interior maps people literally just loaded that stuff up and explored it.

I know this because me and a full server spent hours exploring interior maps.

But now people have to make their own maps (also learning how to make a gamemode is hard as stuff) no one has time to build their own map.

With that being said I would gladly make a gamemode of my toystore build with public brick building on so people can build in it like a normal interior map but I just can't figure out how to make a gamemode. It's too complicated.

« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 08:14:10 PM by King Tøny »

Why does the game need constant updates?

It's over 10 years old, there is not much else to update.

Badspot could add more default faces and decals but that's about it.

I said this 5 years ago and i still stand by it. The game needs Steam Workshop support. Or I guess I should say needed. There are a number of things Badspot could've done to at least partially revive the game and rekindle interest but I think he just wants to move on for the most part.

I said this 5 years ago and i still stand by it. The game needs Steam Workshop support. Or I guess I should say needed. There are a number of things Badspot could've done to at least partially revive the game and rekindle interest but I think he just wants to move on for the most part.
i don't think you really understand how bad of a mod managing system steam workshop is

i don't think you really understand how bad of a mod managing system steam workshop is
For the most part, it seems to work for a lot of Steam games such as Garry's Mod, Source Filmmaker, A Hat in Time, Startbound, etc

I'm not saying it's a perfect system, or even a great one, but what is it that makes the Workshop so bad that people actually resent the idea of ever including it as an option for Blockland?

Doesnt steam remove the add-ons out of your folder if the creator deletes his submission?