Tell Tale Games to file bankrupt, laid off most employees

Author Topic: Tell Tale Games to file bankrupt, laid off most employees  (Read 5424 times)

explain
there are gay characters and wamen in it so it is sjw propaganda

the only bad thing about LiS is that Chloe is yet another character with BorderlinePD that makes us all look like rude and inconsiderate people

Apparently they are also now getting a class-action lawsuit coming from the employees whom got laid off.
https://www.polygon.com/2018/9/25/17901106/telltale-layoffs-lawsuit-warn-act
Things are looking grim.

It's not going to win. Lego island didn't get a lawsuit after firing employees upon release

Telltale fired people legit

tony the lawsuit is about the incredibly awful and stressful hours/overtime game developers make without compensation. telltale developers were up until 3am working the day before everyone got fired

incredibly awful and stressful hours/overtime game developers make without compensation.

Why didn't they quit then?

They kept working because they were afraid of getting fired? lol

This is why you get a union.

america is kind of uneasy with unions i wouldbt be surprised if telltale rlly didnt want that to happen

@"why didnt they quit"

please dont pretend to be ignorant

@"why didnt they quit"

please dont pretend to be ignorant

It's a real question.

Why are people so afraid of losing their job that they'll literally bend over backward just to do it?

If the job is really that bad just quit. Otherwise keep continuing the job like it's a slavejob.

do americans get compensation from the gov if they lose their jobs? here its based on your prev salary

tony the lawsuit is about the incredibly awful and stressful hours/overtime game developers make without compensation. telltale developers were up until 3am working the day before everyone got fired
actually it's specifically about not giving the employees 60 days notice before being fired, which they're obliged to do when firing that many people. maybe there's another lawsuit about that tho, or if there isn't, maybe there will be one

do americans get compensation from the gov if they lose their jobs? here its based on your prev salary

yes

is it enough to live off of

Depends on how much you make in the first place and the max limit.

Also I'm sure this is leading up to a trap question But if you make minimum wage, then no unemployment checks are not enough to live off of, because you can't live off minimum wage anyways lol

Depends on how much you make in the first place and the max limit.

Also I'm sure this is leading up to a trap question But if you make minimum wage, then no unemployment checks are not enough to live off of, because you can't live off minimum wage anyways lol
im just informing myself man i dont have like a trapcard ready or something. over here minimum wage is good enough to get an alright amount to get by with if you become unemployed.
im assuming some people that didn't want to quit would not get enough to get by with