[NEWS] [autism warning] Furcigarette exposed for being a dogforgeter+

Author Topic: [NEWS] [autism warning] Furcigarette exposed for being a dogforgeter+  (Read 20658 times)

the furries saying anything are zoophiles and the rest are staying silent for a good reason
so the furries who already said they disagree with the zoophile's actions are also zoophiles? don't think that's very sound logic tbh

...you tend to come across zoophiles?

that's a big no no. better switch your social circles before they get you.

It's a rare occasion, but I'm in a lot of chats, so it does happen every once in a blue moon.

do they just say "im a zoophile btw" how do you even find out
what kind of chats are you in bro, furry telegram cesspools?

they are still disgusting people that you never should interact with.

they are still disgusting people that you never should interact with.
YOUR SAYING THAT MRPUFF IS DISGUSTING OMFG

how is your world so black and white yuck

Furries harbor dog forgeters

Furries do nothing to actively purge dog forgeters from their ranks

Furries

are dog forgeters

Furries harbor dog forgeters

Furries

are dog forgeters
ddlc 2 confirmed

handicap

let me tell you how loving weird it is to see furry twitter drama leak into the blockland forums
??? no there was a huge outcry on furry twitter last week people definitely were not silent
if ur a furry and get outed as zoophile there are no safe communities left lol he's gonna have to take the disappear from the internet approach
u can imagine how vile furries are against zoophiles in their community when trolls put them under the same comb since the first neckbeard uttered the word yiff

handicap

defending furfriendry is the height of handicapation

defending furfriendry is the height of handicapation
ok you literally cant read. i called you a handicap because you read 0 of how a lot of furry twitter DID respond, and quoted the posts so you could see them anyway. but you think im defending furries because i told you "they talk"
you are legit handicapped i am so sorry for you

ok you literally cant read. i called you a handicap because you read 0 of how a lot of furry twitter DID respond, and quoted the posts so you could see them anyway. but you think im defending furries because i told you "they talk"
you are legit handicapped i am so sorry for you

furcigarettes go home

Deus, you're like 10+ years late to the furry hate wagon, you ain't impressing anyone with your edge