explain transgender/love change stuff 2 me pls (mainly love change operations)

Poll

a

5 (55.6%)
4 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: explain transgender/love change stuff 2 me pls (mainly love change operations)  (Read 8887 times)

what an empty reply towards me wtf
>complains about this being a stuffty place to ask and says people will be nasty
>is the only one in the thread who is genuinely being nasty

leave pls mmk thanks

what an empty reply towards me wtf
you realize that being aggressive towards open minded people such as blockomaniac on these subjects would do nothing but fuel the cycle of ignorance right?

you're a grown up person.. consider acting like one

shut the forget up and appreciate trymos' post before i start bruising

shrug the amount of projecting he did in op made him look pretty stupid to me regardless if he is so open minded and nice

shrug the amount of projecting he did in op made him look pretty stupid to me regardless if he is so open minded and nice
""""""""""""""""""""""""""projecting""""""""""""""""""""""""""

yes that's the word richardhead lmfao

if I put the word in a lot of quotation marks does that make me really intelligent

he was literally asking to be educated on the matter

was he projecting? maybe.
is he ignorant? maybe.
but that's why he asked a question directed towards trans members here, so he could perhaps clear up whatever ignorance he had instead of forcing that ignorance on to others like most people would.

get over yourself already

who the forget cares. you and your kind are the reason think trans people are whiny little bitches who get offended at everything while someone like trymos just went ahead and explained the whole thing without bias

ill put my two cents in and say i really don't like the idea that someone would be willing to mutilate their genitals (or turn them inside out however that works) just because their mind tells them that they belong to the other love. its pretty psychotic

get over yourself already
i am but theres a lot of people responding to me lol

who the forget cares. you and your kind
man youre pathetic and wrong for judging me based on nothing. this is such a huge over reaction of you

I don’t think he was projecting in the OP. His words were “maybe they feel unsatisfied with life or uneasy because [...] they are chasing something that will never be 100% authentic?” The keyword here being “maybe.” He didn’t state transgender people are inauthentic, he asked if any feel that way. Seems like you assumed the worst based on sorta vague wording.

Anyway, people are more receptive to new information if you aren’t hostile and don’t make assumptions.

Brains tend to vary wildly in terms of structure, but for us they tend to function more towards our desired gender and that involves relying on hormones, especially once puberty starts. There are problems before puberty, but they don't become especially severe for those who get dysphoria until puberty.

Of course, brains vary wildly: There could be trans people who don't ever go on HRT but socially transition and there could be trans people who don't experience dysphoria but instead experience euphoria. As well as trans people whose Gender Dysphoria isn't so severe and, as a result, goes untreated for decades.

Mm this is a very good post, thank you for your insight. One thing I’m actually really glad you brought up is how diverse the human brain is. People are really stuck on trying to fit the entire human experience into a black and white category. The truth is we actually just don’t even know. Our brains develop in infinitely nuanced ways, completely separate from every human being on earth. Even identical twins develop differently, however small or large, because they simply can’t experience the EXACT same thing. NO one can. The stimuli from your environment and the coding in your genes creates distinctly unique consciences. Yes, there are PLENTY of parallels and similarities between brains that are MEASUREABLE and scientifically fact. However the brain is so loving complex, that claiming to understand and create authority on the matter is just stupidity or ignorance, or both. I liken it to describing colors; a lot of people can agree a color is “red”, but how do you know what you see is exactly what someone else does? You couldn’t, not unless you were them. There is so much we DONT KNOW about the human brain, and the human experience. Things that aren’t measurable, yet. The greatest tool we have is sharing your experience, even if words can’t describe how you feel.

this is such a huge over reaction of you
says the person who over-reacted in this entire topic because someone wanted to understand something

says the person who over-reacted in this entire topic because someone wanted to understand something
ye lets be hypocritical to show me a lesson