I wanted to tell you guys a secret

Author Topic: I wanted to tell you guys a secret  (Read 19541 times)

but how many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie roll pop?

Say what you really mean. I can't find much truth in that statement.
What i mean is that you'll never be an alpha because none of your actions are to better yourself or other people, they are to better your IMAGE on how you see yourself and other people. you don't eat healthy because its good for you, you eat healthy so you can brag about it and make it seem like you're a well-rounded man who respects moderation and good habits.

if you truly wanted to do anything to better yourself or other people you wouldn't be bragging about it, that defeats the entire purpose and only shows that you're a superficial starfish who throws the word empathy around in order to make yourself look like some all merciful god. you couldn't give two stuffs about what other people are feeling, as long as their feelings are somehow correlated to your image

shut up perry you dont know what a #true #empath looks like

I told you we could be friends Conan. Alphas play the bad-guy on purpose to see if you'll bully us when given the opportunity. The people who saw through my persona, I've been mentoring 1-on-1 for years.
please tell me what makes you qualified to mentor me or anyone else

damn tommy’s got all the answers
That's what you should always strive to be, regardless of age. It's just a matter of playing dumb if you're under the age of 25. "I feel like you should talk to that girl over there" aka "I just cross-examined her appearance based on what I know about diet, exercise, fashion, ovulation cycles, psychology, sociology, your personality, your mindset, what I've seen you do in the past, what I feel would help you the most, etc."

please tell me what makes you qualified to mentor me or anyone else
Who needs qualifications when you've got a healthy imagination 😉.

tommy please answer my question its important

What i mean is that you'll never be an alpha because none of your actions are to better yourself or other people, they are to better your IMAGE on how you see yourself and other people. you don't eat healthy because its good for you, you eat healthy so you can brag about it and make it seem like you're a well-rounded man who respects moderation and good habits.

if you truly wanted to do anything to better yourself or other people you wouldn't be bragging about it, that defeats the entire purpose and only shows that you're a superficial starfish who throws the word empathy around in order to make yourself look like some all merciful god. you couldn't give two stuffs about what other people are feeling, as long as their feelings are somehow correlated to your image
Image is important too. It's how other people see you.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 09:53:37 PM by tommybricksetti »

but how many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie roll pop?
Never tried it. As a child I'd always chomp down the whole tootsie-pop.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 11:03:29 PM by tommybricksetti »

That's what you should always strive to be, regardless of age. It's just a matter of playing dumb if you're under the age of 25. "I feel like you should talk to that girl over there" aka "I just cross-examined her appearance based on what I know about diet, exercise, fashion, ovulation cycles, psychology, sociology, your personality, your mindset, what I've seen you do in the past, what I feel would help you the most, etc."
why would I want to talk to girls LMAO they got cooties

why would I want to talk to girls LMAO they got cooties
To learn how to speak in girl code.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 09:51:49 PM by tommybricksetti »

Fortunately, I can take a little pain. But can you? Don't bite off more than you can chew, by pretending to be smarter than you actually are. Always play dumb 😉.
dude, shut up

« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 09:51:11 PM by tommybricksetti »

Almost there. Now replace "you" with "I" and see how it feels to be labeled a narcissist. It hurts. Fortunately, I can take a little pain. But can you? Don't bite off more than you can chew, by pretending to be smarter than you actually are. Always play dumb 😉.
having a normal one

how many questions can I ask you tommy before you start to disintegrate