Remember when Homestuck was a thing?

Author Topic: Remember when Homestuck was a thing?  (Read 5840 times)

i have posted twice in this thread. i dont think that qualifies as freaking out toothed deer
no one said you were freaking out though

GreenBH³ is right but yall idiots refuse to agree because you hate him

it would be if anyone was actually freaking out you dramawhore 🤠

doe mij een lol en jump your cynical ass off a bridge friend

it was edgy or whatever so tween girls loved it

GreenBH³ is right but yall idiots refuse to agree because you hate him
i dont hate him i just have no appreciation for someone who does nothing but stuffpost

remember when toby fox self-plagiarized himself by putting megalovania in undertale even though it was already used in homestuck

I keep seeing a book for this at my local Barnes and Nobles in the Graphic Novels section. It weirds me out seeing it in-between actual comic books like Marvel/DC stuff and various independent ventures.

I keep seeing a book for this at my local Barnes and Nobles in the Graphic Novels section. It weirds me out seeing it in-between actual comic books like Marvel/DC stuff and various independent ventures.
yea I bought the first two books and they’re alright if you’re into needlessly complex stories and ms paint graphics

i dont hate him i just have no appreciation for someone who does nothing but stuffpost
so you hate him
okay thanks

I try to forget that homestuck was ever a thing.

glad it took off. made a lot of people happy, that's all i figure an artist could hope for aside from maybe money or food or a big snake

so you hate him
okay thanks
there is a difference between not liking someone and hating them, im sorry that you're only capable of two settings mr. npc

turn the spoob FLAT WAYS