Remember when Homestuck was a thing?

Author Topic: Remember when Homestuck was a thing?  (Read 5661 times)

it had an interesting story with too many twists and turns to count. its original shtick was that it was a text-based adventure-esque webcomic where viewers could submit suggestions for what X character would do in the next panel, but that ended up wasting a lot of time and was dropped when the comic blew up. the first two acts are very boring with pages upon pages of setup and dialogue, and the fanbase was and is autistic. andrew hussie is a good author imo and he alluded multiple times to his disdain for the way some people in the fandom act, often writing things into the story just to destroy people's headcanons and ships. i hope he does something else after the homestuck game, but i doubt it considering he renamed his website from "MSPaintAdventures.com" to "Homestuck.com".
i never finished it, and i never will. it's not worth reading.

ok then what is hiveswap

there is a difference between not liking someone and hating them, im sorry that you're only capable of two settings mr. npc
im only capable of hatred and lust and sadness so that's three settings i'll have you know

please don't talk about hiveswap aka star citizen for tumblr

when homestuck was first a thing it was awesome but it kinda derailed into a lot of weird stuff so i jumped off of it

the first three acts are great

please don't talk about hiveswap aka star citizen for tumblr
?? hiveswap actually released and has beautiful art with a clear genre (point and click storytelling) and a price of just 10$. star citizen trash ultimate, pay 1000 for a 3d model that does nothing please

doe mij een lol en jump your cynical ass off a bridge friend
Can we talk about Toothed Deer telling someone to kill themself while sober?

stuff I forgot to sig that. you don't see demonic mumbo jumbo on blf as often anymore

yeah make another drama about how i was a meanie 😂
can u two get a room?

while sober?
this is rlly odd to bring up when u wouldn't even be able to know whether or not i was/am

stuff I forgot to sig that. you don't see demonic mumbo jumbo on blf as often anymore
it means do me a favor in dutch, americano
« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 04:24:56 AM by hootaloo »

it means do me a favor in dutch, americano

so, why do you care that I'm dutch and american again? everybody else I've met on the internet that knows this gives no forgets but you.
Just curious.  Don't ignore the question this time.

honestly if we are going to have the whole Toothed Deer is MEAN drama again im gonna have to pass especially when we're going to make guesses on whether or not im "sober"

so, why do you care that I'm dutch and american again? everybody else I've met on the internet that knows this gives no forgets but you.
Just curious.  Don't ignore the question this time.
interesting you think i give a forget just because i like swearing at you in dutch
me ignoring you last time was a hint in the best way possible, but apparently you need it said to you
« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 04:32:03 AM by hootaloo »

interesting you think i give a forget just because i like swearing at you in dutch

you go for the extra effort just for me. I think you do sweetie.