[BREAKING NEWS] Annoying Orange Administration Activates Scum Mode on transmissions

Author Topic: [BREAKING NEWS] Annoying Orange Administration Activates Scum Mode on transmissions  (Read 15720 times)

deus if you really want to convince people you should pull out some evidence or logical deductions rather than repeating the same stuff constantly

and gender is about as complex as you allow people to make it. It's male or female. Falling somewhere on the spectrum doesnt make you a new gender, just makes you a feminine male or masculine female. foh
and you kinda dismantled your own argument here: "its as complex as people make it" which implies people decide what gender means and also what genders exist. the societal norm regarding what is considered a gender is shifting and has shifted, and stating your own position on it doesnt say anything about what the majority consider it.

Trans isn't a loveual preference or a gender. Its a hobby.
You can't even define it without violating all the PC terminology the left pushes regarding stereotypes and gender roles and there being infinate genders.

So it has nothing to do with gay rights.

makes me happy knowing my official gender is non-binary and these people are mad because of it (:

mad? forget I'm glad it's just you playing pretend and not me or anybody important.

Tony: Nice bait.

mad? forget I'm glad it's just you playing pretend and not me or anybody important.

Tony: Nice bait.
i like how you left me and you outside of "anybody important" like who are u talking about

imagine if tony was one of those made up genders. just imagine for a second what would happen

imagine if tony was one of those made up genders. just imagine for a second what would happen
i dont have to imagine tony crossdressing i have already seen it
he is a beautiful drag queen stop hating on him

i dont have to imagine tony crossdressing i have already seen it

top 10 posts that made me laugh uncontrollably

deus if you really want to convince people you should pull out some evidence or logical deductions rather than repeating the same stuff constantly
and you kinda dismantled your own argument here: "its as complex as people make it" which implies people decide what gender means and also what genders exist. the societal norm regarding what is considered a gender is shifting and has shifted, and stating your own position on it doesnt say anything about what the majority consider it.

It implies that if you tell people there's more than two genders they start to think there's more than two genders but there aren't

And even these dumbass made-up genders just fall somewhere between the sliding scale of masculine and feminine which, like i said, doesn't make you a new gender, at all, just makes you a metroloveual or a tomboy. We've had words for these people for ages and thinking we need new ones doesn't do stuff diddly richardadoo.

makes me happy knowing my official gender is non-binary and these people are mad because of it (:

Nobody cares if you wanna eschew your obviously male features and play pretend like you're some kind of agender space rock but don't expect science and the law to bend to your delusional concept of reality

unless you somehow merge your ass and love organs into a cloaca you're nonbinary gender exists only in your head and in the heads of people who decide to play into your little playtime adventure

Oh, and by the way, this is the man who came up with the concept of gender as it is today.
love reassignment of David Reimer
Main article: David Reimer
During his professional life, Money was respected as an expert on loveual behavior, especially known for his views that gender was learned rather than innate. However, it was later revealed that his most famous case of David Reimer was fundamentally flawed.[13] In 1966, a botched circumcision left eight-month-old Reimer without a snake. Money persuaded the baby's parents that love reassignment surgery would be in Reimer's best interest. At the age of 22 months, Reimer underwent an orchidectomy, in which his testicles were surgically removed. He was reassigned to be raised as female and given the name Brenda. Money further recommended hormone treatment to which the parents agreed. Money then recommended a surgical procedure to create an artificial vagina, which the parents refused. Money published a number of papers reporting the reassignment as successful.

For several years, Money reported on Reimer's progress as the "John/Joan case", describing apparently successful female gender development and using this case to support the feasibility of love reassignment and surgical reconstruction even in non-interlove cases. Notes by a former student at Money's laboratory state that, during the yearly follow-up visits, Reimer's parents routinely lied to staff about the success of the procedure. Reimer's twin brother, Brian, later developed schizophrenia.[14]

David Reimer's case came to international attention in 1997 when he told his story to Milton Diamond, an academic loveologist who persuaded Reimer to allow him to report the outcome in order to dissuade physicians from treating other infants similarly.[15] Soon after, Reimer went public with his story, and John Colapinto published a widely disseminated and influential account in Rolling Stone magazine in December 1997.[16]

On July 1, 2002,[17] Brian was found dead from an overdose of antidepressants. On May 4, 2004, after suffering years of severe depression, financial instability, and marital troubles,[18] David committed Self Delete by shooting himself in the head with a sawed-off shotgun at the age of 38. Reimer's parents have stated that Money's methodology was responsible for the deaths of both of their sons.[19]

Money argued that media response to the exposé was due to right-wing media bias and "the antifeminist movement". He said his detractors believed "masculinity and femininity are built into the genes so women should get back to the mattress and the kitchen".[20] However, interlove activists also criticized Money, stating that the unreported failure had led to the surgical reassignment of thousands of infants as a matter of policy.[21] Privately, Money was mortified by the case, colleagues said, and as a rule did not discuss it.[22] Money's own views also developed and changed over the years.

The guy you're basing your made-up gender off of made two boys kill themselves with his bullstuff methodology and straight up abusive loveology experiments. It was almost prophetic that putting a kid on hormones to make him a woman would lead to his eventual Self Delete, let alone making his own brother mount him. It's almost like when you try to forget with someone's concept of self by telling them they're not a man but a woman or vice versa based off some arbitrary thing it doesn't exactly end well for the person in question.

Literally the entire concept of transgender is loving broken because it was all based on this loving animal.

In case you need the article

One of the boys that he ruined for life

tl;dr gender is a construct based on the botched experiment led by a total handicap

forget off, goodnight

1966 huh

I loving thought so

if that's your only rebuttal then I've made my point, lmk when you cut your richard off and tear a hole in your gooch to commit to your act of nonbinary love

its an interesting story but i dont know what it has to do with modern day transgenders and the modernization of gender into a spectrum

I loving thought so

if that's your only rebuttal then I've made my point, lmk when you cut your richard off and tear a hole in your gooch to commit to your act of nonbinary love
also if you think me being nonbinary means me wanting no genitals, i dont think you know anything at all about this subject, angry man

tl;dr gender is a construct based on the botched experiment led by a total handicap

forget off, goodnight
why are you so mad
calm down dude

also if you think me being nonbinary means me wanting no genitals, i dont think you know anything at all about this subject, angry man
what does nonbinary mean? you don't want to be a man or a woman? You don't like being held by the standards and expectations of both men and women? you don't feel comfortable in the same category as men or women?