[BREAKING NEWS] Annoying Orange Administration Activates Scum Mode on transmissions

Author Topic: [BREAKING NEWS] Annoying Orange Administration Activates Scum Mode on transmissions  (Read 15618 times)

Imagine being a white man that actually cares about people's "pronouns"

Imagine being a white man that actually cares about people's "pronouns"
i dont know what race has to do with this, but people can use whatever for me, and i chose to respect what others want their pronouns to be

You guys always misconstrue my lack of self-censoring for anger

I curse you dipstuffs out because it's my default state.
so you're angry all the time

life is too short to have your head 12 light years up your ass

Then you must not truly care about your gender and if it's so wishy washy for you then why even defend yourself when someone tells you that you aren't nonbinary

And this is why I can't take that nonbinary stuff seriously. Actual trans people would demand you refer to them as he/him or she/her because of their ACTUAL dysphoria. You are just bullstuffting your way into some kind of interesting talking point

You don't have dysphoria. You don't actually care about what gender you are, you're just full of stuff. Get away from me, you stuffty mcstuffterson

Then you must not truly care about your gender and if it's so wishy washy for you then why even defend yourself when someone tells you that you aren't nonbinary

And this is why I can't take that nonbinary stuff seriously. Actual trans people would demand you refer to them as he/him or she/her because of their ACTUAL dysphoria. You are just bullstuffting your way into some kind of interesting talking point

You don't have dysphoria. You don't actually care about what gender you are, you're just full of stuff. Get away from me, you stuffty mcstuffterson
why do you think im lying about having gender dysphoria about my body? why do you think i dont experience gender dysphoria because i dont mind the binary pronouns?

so you're angry all the time

life is too short to have your head 12 light years up your ass

Then you better start braking so you can begin the return trip to get your head back from the 40 light year trip up your ass

I literally just said that's not how it works and you decided to take one giant huff of your own fart instead of using those brain cells to understand

why do you think im lying about having gender dysphoria about my body? why do you think i dont experience gender dysphoria because i dont mind the binary pronouns?

Because you 1. have a snake 2. are okay with being called a dude

If you had gender dysphoria both of these things would bother you immensely but since they don't you're full of stuff

you claim to be nonbinary but you don't mind the binary pronouns

you are contradicting your own supposed condition, this is like a man claiming to be blind while reading the newspaper right in front of us what the stuffforget

Because you 1. have a snake 2. are okay with being called a dude

If you had gender dysphoria both of these things would bother you immensely but since they don't you're full of stuff
there are many transfemales who have a snake and are completely fine with it. this stuff isnt black and white. ive talked about this a million times before on this forum. Transgenders arent all the same and want a complete transformation, they do whatever they have to do until they are comfortable with themselves, this can be a love operation or just hormone therapy

except you arent trans-anything, you're just a dude playing pretend

except you arent trans-anything, you're just a dude playing pretend
medical documents dont play pretend

prove me wrong and get out

I dont need to prove myself to be "not angry" when Im not in the first place, eat a bag of richards

it sounded like someone was choking on a million richards in this topic, i was relieved to see it was just deus ex posting

its an interesting story but i dont know what it has to do with modern day transgenders and the modernization of gender into a spectrum

Keep moving those goal posts

transmissions are just gay lol