My mom is actually insane

Author Topic: My mom is actually insane  (Read 3757 times)

i still would say drop the stupid gun and run. literally sleeping on the streets for a short duration is better then getting a class 1 misdemeanor or class 4 felony. not worth it bro. be passive
i will be passive but what im trying to get at is if i am absolutely, 100% forgeted, and unable to get out in time in the case she has a weapon and is approaching me i will at the very least have something to help protect myself if worse comes to worse, i will not even grab the gun if she tries to keep hitting me but if i feel that there are no other options in the heat of the moment i'll try to confront her and if that doesnt work i'll be ready to defend myself with a relatively low powered air gun. not saying that i cant get in big trouble but i'd rather face legal charges than possibly get my ass kicked and have permanent damage to my body, as well as let her be in control over if i am injured or not. im not saying i dont agree with you but if i feel so threatened that i dont even know what to do, let alone how to get out, i will try to get her to stop, but i wont go straight for the gun. this is all hypothetical anyways so i highly doubt it would happen. much rather be safe than sorry

weigh your options. think about the best interests for you and your loved ones. try to calm down for a bit and wait for the adrenaline to wear off

just for the record i am not disagreeing, and i think you are 100% correct. but this is just if this is an absolute emergency that needs to be handled in such a way it is almost guaranteed to stop then i have an option to make sure i am mostly alright in the end

idk man you gotta dip right outta there
like if your mom has this kind of behavior and ur dad gotta mold to this to not get blasted u gotta zoom right outta that area

Keep in mind that any time you retaliate against her, she could potentially turn it on you by filing a domestic violence complaint. It sucks but you have to be prepared that she might throw you under the bus legally. You should seriously consider trying to keep a record of her behavior in case you need to defend yourself in a legal capacity, and it could also significantly help your case if you end up needing to call the police/CPS if things get really bad.

Also might wanna try getting in contact with the nearest priest, just in case...

good advice above

(except for sleeping on the streets unless you literally have to)

Nice way to be mature in a bad situation
not my problem

not my problem
What the forget is your problem lately? Do you enjoy being a prick and making people hate you or something?

What the forget is your problem lately? Do you enjoy being a prick and making people hate you or something?

this sums him up real good

hoots a grumpy furry

I bet he's just being like this because darth lives in america

not my problem
b nobody says you have to give half a stuff about a 12 year olds handicapism but you don’t gotta say it all the time