open letter to papiomike

Author Topic: open letter to papiomike  (Read 7158 times)

ah okay ill make mental note of this guy for whenever i ever remember of him which will be never after this hits the 2nd page

shizza is also 15 wats ur point brothaer
no 'normal' person harasses large quantities of people for dik pix from a community of 13-14 year old kids drawing clocks or some stuff

w/e if they're so uncomfortable then just leave his discord.
no reason to be in the discord owned by someone you dont like/makes you uncomfortable

w/e if they're so uncomfortable then just leave his discord.
no reason to be in the discord owned by someone you dont like/makes you uncomfortable
this is basically "the host can do whatever they want, it's their server, just leave lmao" but with Discord and asking for underage richard pictures

w/e stay then like i give a forget lol

hoot your logic sucks you can't magically solve every problem by walking away. see somebody getting mugged? just walk away man.

hoot your logic sucks you can't magically solve every problem by walking away. see somebody getting mugged? just walk away man.
flawless brown townogy

great brown townogy, very similar situation

the doc is written anonymously, since kidalex is put in third person, I don't think I have to explain how big of a pusillanimous individual move that is. But it seems like you have too much time on your hands, and are angry at people that just don't care about you anymore and you can not let this go.
LOL i didnt even write this stuff brother

someone took that brothers foams better do nothing

hootaloo be like brbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbr time to make my bo4 emblem cropped furry research brbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbr

Imagine being stalker at the age of 14
Papiomike is just a weird kid that draws research of characters from a show about living inanimate objects, Kidalex is a stalker that harasses Papiomike and anyone else associated with the object show community
why are you defending a child enthusiast? Is it because you really hate kidalex? Do you not see the guy is begging and blackmailing people for their nudes in the OP

So, how long have you been "researching" this character Kidalex?

What the actual forget is going on in this loving thread

What the actual forget is going on in this loving thread

papiomike is some weirdo loser who owns a discord full of weirdo losers that OP has raided and stalked for some reason

afaik papiomike hardly interacts with the blf